• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Myran, Feel Tension, Lyric, And Seagull Joe Signed By Arcane eSports!

In announcements spanning the last few days, eSports organization Arcane eSports has signed four Smash players onto their team: Myran, Lyric, Feel Tension, and Seagull Joe. "The Smash scene as a whole is an amazing community full of passionate and willing players and it is my honor to represent them as the Super Smash Bros. Melee player of Arcane eSports." said Lyric. "I'm looking forward to this extraordinary journey with you all."

Arcane eSports Teasing The Announcement Earlier Today

While Lyric will be competing under Arcane eSports in Melee, her current boyfriend Seagull Joe will be competing in Smash 4. Seagull Joe is often seen competing at Xanadu weeklies and was known as one of the best Wolf players in Brawl as well as an extremely formidable Sonic main in Smash 4. He is currently ranked in power rankings for several games and is one of the only players to have taken a set off of TSM | ZeRo. It will be interesting to see this Smash couple playing together on one team.

Feel Tension, who also frequents Xanadu Weeklies, plays Fox and is in the top 10 power rankings for MD/VA/DE. Myran plays a mean Olimar in Smash 4 and is currently ranked 7th in the Florida power rankings. He commonly takes home first place wins in Florida events.

"After our announcement for Lyric to join for Melee it was only natural that we attempt to move into the Smash 4 scene as well." said Joseph "Krashy" Sanchez, CEO and Founder of Arcane eSports in their official announcement. "I'm amazingly excited to see what these players can achieve and can't wait to support them as they support us every step of the way. Today is a big day for Arcane!""

To keep up on these players follow Myran, Lyric, Feel Tension, and Seagull Joe on Twitter. For more information on Arcane eSports visit its website. Excited to see these players signed? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship updates!

Last edited:

Comments

Congratz to Myran, Feel Tension, Lyric, and Seagull Joe!
I'm so glad more and more players are getting signed this year. :3

Last edited:
Gratz to Myrian, Feel Tension, Lyric, and Seagull Joe! (Wow copy and paste, but what else is there to say?)

I've always liked watching these people play, 'specially FeelTension.

Nice to see the community growing, keep it up!

Why sponsor Lyric? No offense, but she's not really a good player worthy of being sponsored.
If she was sponsored for being Seagull Joe's girlfriend, then lmao.

Why sponsor Lyric? No offense, but she's not really a good player worthy of being sponsored.
If she was sponsored for being Seagull Joe's girlfriend, then lmao.
I recently got 9th at a Melee tournament not too long ago! :) There's always room for improvement but don't count me out yet!

People are getting sponsored left and right. I wish I was good enough to be sponsored.

Imagine if Subway sponsored players. Mmmm, Subway | Armada...

Last edited:
My boy Feel Tension!!! Congrats to all!!! It makes me so happy to see so many Smash 4 players get sponsored. This is the best game series ever.

Glad to see Smashers from all over playing various titles getting sponsored at this rate.

MD/VA has those sponsorships in spades tho, and I love seeing it.

Wow, not one, not two, but four players getting sponsored in recent news!

as far as front page articles go, that's a new record. :p

Whoo! Congrats to everyone on making it in!
Big shout out to Myran, someone whom I've learned a lot of Olimar play from. I'll be watching for any upcoming matches, man! This is great!

Also looking forward to seeing Lyric come into her own in tournies, wishing you a lot of luck and patience! And congratulations on getting on the same team with your boyfriend, his match with Boss was exciting.

Good luck new team Arc members!

Whoo! Congrats to everyone on making it in!
Big shout out to Myran, someone whom I've learned a lot of Olimar play from. I'll be watching for any upcoming matches, man! This is great!

Also looking forward to seeing Lyric come into her own in tournies, wishing you a lot of luck and patience! And congratulations on getting on the same team with your boyfriend, his match with Boss was exciting.

Good luck new team Arc members!
Thank you :)

I'd like to thank everyone for believing in me! I know my results aren't amazing yet but I'm working hard in NYC to change that! I hope you all are just as excited for me like I am to make this community a better place for everyone :) <3

Top Bottom