• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[My Zss Notes] [Demo Video of Zss's Death Combos Added]

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Omg salem :D
ZOMG Fujin+ no slaps

Yeah so I disagree with everyones comment on the F smash just like I did with up throw but will not post anything else about that here.

Salem do you intend to go to any other tournament other than impulse?

As for the footstool armor practice like you usually do and play in AT like you say you do at least I believe so Salem (Zss) vs. Arty (Marth) favorite video to watch at work on cell phone.

djdevil96

Smash Rookie
Thank you so much for posting this. My play style has always been hit with attacks, glide toss, do the Dsmash Dsmash up special lock, and try (and fail) at dodging hits (very advanced, i know). I'm gonna try to learn all this now and maybe now i can enter the tournament scene. Also, re-upload the video please, i need them!

Also, do you think this controller set up would be work too?
Tap jump off
L- grab
X- specials
Everything else normal for gamecube controller. Im wondering because im so used to using R to shield and Y to jump

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Please don't double post.
Dsmash x2-->upB 'lock' isn't real and will probably never work on anyone good.
That controller setup is fine, whatever works for you. If you have any more questions, do what Iridescent said and post in the Q&A thread, not this one.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Salem I have some questions for you related to Zss combo related questions not sure if you'll reply though but I will ask them on AIB if anything Dakpo will recieve these as well I would just like to see if a certain thing is viable is all.

ToonCake111

Smash Rookie
I love the play but what about those who uses the reflector alot because im having trouble with those......

Top Bottom