• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My YouTube channel (SSBB series)

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I created a Smashboard account in 2014 but had to fake my age because the age limit was 13 :(
I am 13 now anyway, so I created a new account with legit info.
BTW I'm not exactly sure why you have to be 13 to come on this forum because the game is 12+ in my country...

Anyway.
I made an account here mainly because I wanted to share my skills at the game :)
I have a YouTube channel where I upload SSBB (and some other games): https://www.youtube.com/user/tocaracamc

I am getting really good with Ike and would appreciate some criticism. Am I good? Was it fun to watch? Am I using the right strategy to play against Marth?

Toon Link is not my main, but he's easy to use and just as fun as regular Link. I decided to go against Lucas because he is similar to Toon Link.

Sadly I have no one to actually play the game with. My 19 year old brother is at University and my 15 year old brother is not interested... I guess I'll just have to stick with CPUs for now.
Not many people are viewing my videos, which I find aggravating as I have 111 subscribers. They are all inactive.
So please give feedback, it really helps me out as a SSBB player and a youtuber.

Top Bottom