• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Top 10 Newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster101

Smash Rookie
I've seen other people post characters they wanna see in the new Smash, so I figured I'd post 10 new characters I would like to see as well. I'll be going with two rules for this; 1. No veterans, so I won't include characters like the Ice Climbers and Wolf (even though I would like to see both of them come back) and 2. No characters who didn't debut in a video game (I'm looking at you Goku and Shrek fanboys). With that said, here are the characters I'd like to see in Smash.

10. Banjo-Kazooie
9. Alm
8. Decidueye
7. Rayman
6. Geno
5. Bandana Waddle Dee
4. Dixie Kong
3. Waluigi
2. King K. Rool
1. Shovel Knight

Here's a template if you guys want to do this as well.

So yeah, these are the characters I'd like to see in the new Smash. Some of them I think are unlikely (mainly Banjo-Kazooie and Alm), but I'd be super happy if all of these characters made it in. What about you guys, who would you like to see?

Credit to the Smashified team for some of the character art https://smashifiedart.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom