• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My thumb locks up when I try to perfect pivot.

Linktest

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5282-8249-3221
Whenever I try to perfect pivot my thumb sometimes refuses to move and I am never able to pivot because of it. Does anybody else have this problem or am I the only one?

D

Deleted member

Yes I actually have this problem as well. Wavedancing, properly landing Zelda's recovery in particular I have issues with sometimes. Im assuming its our brains not processing what are fingers are doing? Who knows.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
I simply cannot do them very well because my fingers are not that fast. I find it easier to pp to the left.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I recommend a lot of hand and fingers stretching and exercises to work on those joint and fingers.

Those are good ways to help elevate it and help with making your hands not lock up.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
I recommend a lot of hand and fingers stretching and exercises to work on those joint and fingers.

Those are good ways to help elevate it and help with making your hands not lock up.
In Addition, if y’all still have problems pertaining to y’all thumbs, try to use bidou controls.

Top Bottom