• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Ultimate Tier List

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
>Top tier Joker
>High tier Mega Man
>Lo-Mid tier Brawler
>Low tier Incineroar

What exactly am I looking at, because this is certainly not a tier list.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oof to these comments
So yeah, this is my SSBU tier list right now.
https://www.smashtierlist.com/84215d850a31665d055f11566127456b53aa5b76e2d6e761c75807b6e4eb52bb/
Please paste the link to yours in the comments section below so I can know everyone's preferences. Thanks people!
Really?
Top tier Joker?

Not even gonna bother looking at the rest.
Okay Evo 2019 Smash Ultimate champion
>Top tier Joker
>High tier Mega Man
>Lo-Mid tier Brawler
>Low tier Incineroar

and this is why opinion based tier list threads should never be made outside the competitive section of the SB site

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
Guess one thing to ask is what their definition for each tier is. Some players have really loose definitions of top tiers and others have really strict definitions of top tiers.

But everyone has their own opinion, even if I disagree with the tier list

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
oof to these comments
and this is why opinion based tier list threads should never be made outside the competitive section of the SB site
Everyone just loves to highlight what's "wrong" with tier lists and never mention what they agree on it.
You can't please everyone, but you sure can get on there bad-side without even trying.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everyone just loves to highlight what's "wrong" with tier lists and never mention what they agree on it.
You can't please everyone, but you sure can get on there bad-side without even trying.
such true words you’ve typed up

Smash4Falco

Smash Rookie
>Top tier Joker
>High tier Mega Man
>Lo-Mid tier Brawler
>Low tier Incineroar

You shouldn't main eleven characters
You should stick to 1 or 2 characters

Last edited:

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
Jsut because 99%of Joker mains are carried by counter and aresen hitboxes on Wifi doesn't mean he's a top tier. Most Jokers get stomped offline for a reason. This tierlist has to be a joke tho in all honesty.

Smash4Falco

Smash Rookie
Jsut because 99%of Joker mains are carried by counter and aresen hitboxes on Wifi doesn't mean he's a top tier. Most Jokers get stomped offline for a reason. This tierlist has to be a joke tho in all honesty.
It isn't, but I will take pointers for the next one.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
It isn't, but I will take pointers for the next one.
You should reconsider Incineroar. He might be slow and have a poor recovery but he can space, combo, edgeguard, hold center stage and rack up damage fast. Plus, he he's a superheavy with a heavy emphasis on grabs and command grabs (a "grappler"), which is a huge bonus for him. I'd argue he's a decent mid tier.

Smash4Falco

Smash Rookie
You should reconsider Incineroar. He might be slow and have a poor recovery but he can space, combo, edgeguard, hold center stage and rack up damage fast. Plus, he he's a superheavy with a heavy emphasis on grabs and command grabs (a "grappler"), which is a huge bonus for him. I'd argue he's a decent mid tier.
Actually yeah I should have put him higher. I actually used to main him.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I would say Joker is high tier. I don't think Ganondorf is high tier. Maybe mid tier, but that's just me being generous. I actually think Cloud is high tier and he's just being slept on. Samus/Dark Samus probably on the low spectrum of high-mid tier. I think people are sleeping on Pac-Man. Could be my lack of match up experience that I've never had from Smash 4.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Ganondorf is heavily overrated. Everyone on the ****ty Smash Ultimate subreddit making low effort memes about Ganon being OP reinforces the false truth that he's overpowered. In reality, Ganondorf is a mid tier at best, but if we're being realistic he's probably a low mid tier or even a low tier altogether. He is slow, has awful frame data, can barely combo and has a terrible recovery. To top it off, Ganondorf has next to no tournament data, the hype has died down. He is a noob killer and that's it. Rating him as a high tier is either salty opinions or inexperience.

Last edited:

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
Ganondorf is heavily overrated. Everyone on the ****ty Smash Ultimate subreddit making low effort memes about Ganon being OP reinforces the false truth that he's overpowered. In reality, Ganondorf is a mid tier at best, but if we're being realistic he's probably a low mid tier or even a low tier altogether. He is slow, has awful frame data, can barely combo and has a terrible recovery. To top it off, Ganondorf has next to no tournament data, the hype has died down. He is a noob killer and that's it. Rating him as a high tier is either salty opinions or inexperience.
I can agree with the mid tier statement. I can't agree with the low tier statement. Any character that can consistently kill at the percents that ganon does simply isn't a low tier, bad frame data or not. You are correct however in saying that his value is as a noob slayer.

Top Bottom