• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner Presents: Wario Waft Setups

WAHAHA! There are very few things more satisfying than using a massively charged super fart to defeat an opponent in a fighting game. This is one of those things rather unique to Smash and Wario's Waft has shown time and time again in tournaments how much of a threat it can be. It would seem like such a hard move to hit with, but it turns out it has several reasonable setups. My Smash Corner shows these off in their latest tutorial video!

Need more Smash tutorials? Be sure to check out My Smash Corner's Youtube channel or check out these videos on Dealing With Projectiles and DK's Cargo Throw. Learn something useful in the video? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for the best in tutorial videos!

Comments

Nothing more satisfying then farting on FG scrubs right when they start to make a comeback.

I can only imagine the salt levels pouring out of them when that happens. :yeahboi:

I always hated that. It's actually easier to set up than most other moves of the same deadly caliber. And whiffing it is not harmful to Wario and can still result in a vertical KO.

The only plus is he generally has to wait 0:50-1:00 for it to be a KO option, and 1:30-1:50 to be an "lol Farore Wind 2nd hit+some rage-all dem frames 4 ez killz."

Wario's waft is easily the most satisfying trump in the game. The fact that your opponents shake from the sheer force of it before they launch off makes it even better. Honestly, outside of Villager's tree, Jiggs' rest, and Dedede's dash attack, there are few moves that seem to be have been made specifically to utterly humiliate your least favorite characters like the waft does.

Nooo, don't tell people how to make it easier. I don't wanna see everyone fishing for waft kills on FG after this...

WAHAHA! There are very few things more satisfying than using a massively charged super fart to defeat an opponent in a fighting game. This is one of those things rather unique to Smash and Wario's Waft has shown time and time again in tournaments how much of a threat it can be. It would seem like such a hard move to hit with, but it turns out it has several reasonable setups. My Smash Corner shows these off in their latest tutorial video!

Need more Smash tutorials? Be sure to check out My Smash Corner's Youtube channel or check out these videos on Dealing With Projectiles and DK's Cargo Throw. Learn something useful in the video? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for the best in tutorial videos!
Wario is a tricky character to fight against

Top Bottom