• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner Presents: Kirby Hat Combos!

Kirby's Inhale is one of the most unique moves in all of Smash Bros. Aside from functioning as a command grab that deals damage to opponents, it allows Kirby to use the neutral special of said character! (It also gives him very cute hats!) For example, if Kirby inhales Mario he can use Mario's fireballs. With such a large variety of moves, Kirby's Inhale can lead to many interesting KOs and setups. That's why My Smash Corner is here to show many of the combos Kirby can perform with other character's neutral specials, and how to set up his Inhale!

If you want to see more excellent videos from My Smash Corner be sure to check out Dealing With Projectiles, Wavebounce & B-Reverse Tutorial, or check them out on Youtube. It will be interesting to see if any players can master this infinite and put it to use in tournaments.

Last edited:

Comments

I love how he's playing quite creatively with the copy abilities. In most competitive matches I've seen, Kirby players usually go for the trollish Kirbycide. The hats make just about any matchup with Kirby interesting.

Last edited:
In most competitive matches I've seen, Kirby players usually go for the trollish Kirbycide.
The sad thing is, they 99% of the time just inhale and fall.
If the stage has a FD-like roof beneath it, spitting the opponent below the stage isn't a bad idea, as it can screw almost any non-mutijumper over (Aside from R.O.B., Olimar, Peach [if she can B-Reverse right] and sometimes the Clown Car, to name a few)

On the rare occasion that I play as Kirby on For Glory, I always hope to fight a Shulk...

Shulk appears 'muahahahahah'

Monado Kirby too OP...

As a kirby main I actually appreciate this quite a bit. His potential with inhale was pretty untapped so maybe we'll get some variety.

Top Bottom