• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My R.O.B versus battle---HellsingULH

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, my nick is Hellsing and with the help of other members of the Chilean forum, we are testing the new Smash Bros Brawl...using some characters and playing this great game.

Robot is my favorite character...is very fast, very strong, he has some long range attacks and his smash attacks are pretty fast and powerfull ^^.

Here you have a versus using that characters:

Hellsing (Robot) vs Fuku (Pit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A-oqF4Ej58

Enjoy it and Cyas ^^!

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
The guy playing Pit was a Noob. Especially on the recoveries. Pit is very nasty against ROB because he takes away his projectile game by being able to deflect his far attacks. And a good Pit can get get cheap shots in with arrows, forcing ROB to come to him. And a patient player can screw ROB with spam attacks. Im not saying ROB is bad. Only that Pit matches up very well with him, and should no way have been taken out so easily.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
The guy playing Pit was a Noob. Especially on the recoveries. Pit is very nasty against ROB because he takes away his projectile game by being able to deflect his far attacks. And a good Pit can get get cheap shots in with arrows, forcing ROB to come to him. And a patient player can screw ROB with spam attacks. Im not saying ROB is bad. Only that Pit matches up very well with him, and should no way have been taken out so easily.
That Pit player will learn from the mistakes that have been made, after all they didn't have the game very long. Anyways that R.O.B was awsome.

Top Bottom