• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My R.O.B. Critique Thread

Heero Yuy

#sweg

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Is that a normal PM build? That FD seemed really small to me... :ohwell:

Outside of throws, you can't really combo Luigi easily with anything other than fair strings or short combos into fair. What you can do is bait out the nair and then punish with something big. Luigi can be juggled easily, but not comboed. At low %'s, I believe you can get usmash off of dthrow.

It's really hard to critique this match 'cause your roommate is so bad, lolz. I guess don't boost nair in predictably. Also, you can Arm Rotor Luigi's fireballs a lot more, since their slow speed helps cover you. Btw, if an opponent picks up your gyro right in front of you, you can sideB right in because he now has no options to stop or punish you.

Oh yeah, you may not want to DA Luigi at neutral below high %'s. At low %'s, he can easily CC grab/dsmash/etc it, and at mid %'s, he can nair ROB during the DA lag.

Hope this helped...

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
They have their aspect ratio set to 16:9 it appears.
You guys should fix that, it will throw off your spacing when you play on anyone else's set-up. It also makes things look awkward when you are recording in 4:3.

Top Bottom