• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Own Super Smash Bros. Melee Tier List!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Harder

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I have joined SmashBoards a while ago, but I never exactly knew how to use it, but I finally got the hang of this website, so I'm finally good to go. Anyways, I want to talk about the Melee tier list. The last one was created in 2015 which was almost 3 years ago. And personally, I think its SOOO long overdue to the point where I think a new one should be created anytime soon. For the time being though, I created my own tier list for how I think the tier list should look like now in 2018. I know I'm not competitive Smash player, but I have some experience with each character, and I have watched Melee tournaments online, so take this list with a grain of salt. Anyways, here it goes:

SS: Fox
S: Marth, Falco, and Sheik
A: Ice Climbers And Captain Falcon
B: Jigglypuff And Peach
C: Luigi, Pikachu, and Samus
D: Yoshi And Dr. Mario
E: Ganondorf, Mario, Link, and Young Link
F: Mr. Game & Watch, Donkey Kong, Mewtwo, and Zelda
G: Roy, Bowser, Pichu, Ness, and Kirby

So, yeah that is my opinion on the tier list. I know I might not be accurate, or not at all, but I think its alright in my opinion, though feel free to disagree. I know tier lists are extremely controversial and people argue to no end about them, but anyways yeah. See ya later

Fazesupernappa

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
HONC#140
Seems pretty solid, I would just put Bowser a bit lower and Ness a bit higher, Bowser is extremely slow and most of the time just combo food and Ness may have the worst recovery in the game but I would say his aerial and grab game is pretty strong, but other than that I like how Marth has been starting to be considered the second best, so yeah, noice tier list

GatGoat

Smash Cadet
S and A tier should just be 1 tier with puff included in it tbh. also, ganon dk and pichu could move up a tier.... i main falco and dk so i know DKs potential and a friend of mine mains ganon so Id know about that too.

Last edited:

justPUNT3R

Smash Apprentice
why are the ice climbers so high and Ness so low? Also I think that Young Link is better than Link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom