• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My new Smash game (early in development)

j a b

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
5416-4195-9412
Hello all. I hope everyone is having a good day. For about a year now, some friends and I have been attempting to make a smash game in the same vain as Super Smash Flash 2. We literally started out on Google Plus (Google's failed attempt at facebook), but a few months ago, we moved to Discord. We have about 5 programmers at the moment, but I think our group size is pretty big already. But since this is a fan game, we took some liberties on the roster (by adding SpongeBob, Invader Zim, Goku), but we also have characters that have a chance in smash (Daisy, Karate Joe, Waluigi). That might turn a few people off but we are taking this seriously. Like the title says, this is early in development, but we are almost done figuring everything out like the roster, stages, items, and all that stuff. However, the school year is about to start so the server might be inactive. But if your active, that would help, I'm usually on in the evening. Mostly we need spriters and coders. If you do want to help, just join here! https://discord.gg/VK6bNay

Top Bottom