• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My new main? | Also I have a secondary now.

GingerJack

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3242-9407-2813
New Main ______? any Ideas to give me for one.
Secondary Mario! ye, so I decided to drop him because I love him but I want to move on to a new character but keep him as a secondary. any new main Ideas. this will be the last one regarding a main

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Main whoever you want, really. It could be because you like them as a character outside of Smash, or like how they play in Smash, or whatever reason you might have. Ideally, you'll probably want to pick up somebody who has a similar playstyle to your former main so that the transition isn't too rough like from switching from a zoner to a rushdown character. I'm no Mario expert, so I don't really know what kind of playstyle he has, so you might need to get some second opinions on this. Happy main hunting!

GingerJack

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3242-9407-2813
Frizz Frizz
Thanks for the info, I am a Rushdown guy myself. I am testing out Fox but i don't wanna be a tier Wh***. Mario is more of an all around and combo character.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Being a tier ***** is better than being a whiner. I'd go with fox.
Frizz Frizz
Thanks for the info, I am a Rushdown guy myself. I am testing out Fox but i don't wanna be a tier Wh***. Mario is more of an all around and combo character.

Top Bottom