• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my new contoller

The21stSmasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7518-6470-1706
Looks awesome btw. How did you change the buttons/sticks?
Probably disassembled the controller, bought some colored buttons and sticks to replace the original ones, then reassembled it. And it be looking like the same process was done on the bottom of the controller.

Although, it be looking like he possibly got that custom made controller from a controller modifying establishment, such as Controller Chaos just to name one.

PegLegPaul

Smash Rookie
I bout some buttons off of Etsy and me and a friend swapped back pieces. The buttons also came with a control stick but i didn't like the feel of it so i decided to leave the original on.

petersh

Smash Rookie
Why you sell it?
I have just bought a new one. It cost me $110. It looks something like yours. But I don't think I will sell it in the future.
I think you can sell it for $60, but you need time. If you want to sell fast, sell it for $30. More discount at Tiki

Last edited:
Top Bottom