• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My new combo video

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
That song is win imo.

Nice vid. But take my opinion about the latter with a grain of salt, as i dont main ganon.

Edit:
Also, I really want to brawl against you (and your ganon offcourse =P) with my falcon.

So, wanna brawl sometime (soon)?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I saw a few nice kills; like 5 or so.

But you really should fight better opponents and get better yourself.
That way, you'll surely get better CV-material.
Ok, bro ~

:034:

Smash Hero
Quality was bad, clips were bad, music was bad and your opponents even worse. Suddenly, I feel a lot more confident about making a combo vid of my own...

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I totally agree with Flying Dutchman.

Honestly, you shouldn't make a Combo Video WITHOUT a Dazzle.

FD, what do you meant about "I feel a lot more confident about making a combo vid of my own..." ?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why does everyone that plays Ganon even a tiny bit make a combo video about him? Everyone shoul know that Ganon, while manly, has crap for combos.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
- Think he's got many of the most satisfying Kill Options in the game, though.

Smash Hero
Why does everyone that plays Ganon even a tiny bit make a combo video about him? Everyone shoul know that Ganon, while manly, has crap for combos.
You mean besides being able to dickride yourself? A feeling of accomplishment.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
If this is the most Ganondorf can do, I understand his placement on the tier list. Those opponents are horrible, and I don't know how they got caught in more than half of that.

I'm not saying you suck, but my God, how would anyone fall for those moves?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Stop getting on his case for the gameplay guys, flaming is not appreciated or needed. Plus, everyone in here plays Ganon, and he unfortunately sucks, so we all suck by correlation.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
whenever i do get really good gameplay i can't get the matches, i tried fixing it by getting new sd cards but the matches are always too long. and i can never get good ppl on my friend list, whenever i do get really good or well known ppl on my friend list theres too much lag and i can't even join thier room. i did have a really good mk player from orlando on my friend list but theres too much lag w/him, i have kalm added and i could fight him around 10 months ago but since then theres been too much lag. lag also stopped me from being able to play w/zhoaten or twilight prince which leaves only around 2 other ppl, one of them can rarely play and the other is the only one i really get to play against

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Stop getting on his case for the gameplay guys, flaming is not appreciated or needed.
I agree with you, PhantomX.
Ganon mains flaming other Ganon mains, is just sad.

However... Fox mains flaming other Fox mains, is a different story. lulz

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Stop getting on his case for the gameplay guys, flaming is not appreciated or needed. Plus, everyone in here plays Ganon, and he unfortunately sucks, so we all suck by correlation.
You're right PhantomX...

"We all suck by correlation."

Obzidian

Smash Rookie
You need better opponents, and the music doesnt fit Ganon. That song is from Sonic, which is the opposite of ganondorf in many ways.

Top Bottom