• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Name is Kirsten and I love 2v2!

MyNameIsKirsten

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
5065 6665 2221
Hey world of Smash Boards. My name is Kirsten (It's actually "Kirsten" therefore my name LOL) and I really enjoy this game we all call Smash.

I am someone who enjoys 2v2 a LOT. I don't have a buddy to call my "Smash Partner" yet (as of January 18th 2019) but I hope one day, I will be able to play Arenas with someone I can team up with all the time.

I started playing smash during Brawl (Mained Blue Kirby back then) ...and hasn't really enjoyed the game until Ultimate became a thing. Now I am playing the game all the time! (As The Black Colored Greninja/4th Color Greninja)

When I smash on Ultimate, I prefer No items (not even the smash ball) so I can focus on fighting only. Smash Meter is ok... and I prefer Spirits.

Anyway, I hope we can all get along... and maybe someone wants to become my 2v2 Smash Partner...? c: ?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or
here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
Hey world of Smash Boards. My name is Kirsten (It's actually "Kirsten" therefore my name LOL) and I really enjoy this game we all call Smash.

I am someone who enjoys 2v2 a LOT. I don't have a buddy to call my "Smash Partner" yet (as of January 18th 2019) but I hope one day, I will be able to play Arenas with someone I can team up with all the time.

I started playing smash during Brawl (Mained Blue Kirby back then) ...and hasn't really enjoyed the game until Ultimate became a thing. Now I am playing the game all the time! (As The Black Colored Greninja/4th Color Greninja)

When I smash on Ultimate, I prefer No items (not even the smash ball) so I can focus on fighting only. Smash Meter is ok... and I prefer Spirits.

Anyway, I hope we can all get along... and maybe someone wants to become my 2v2 Smash Partner...? c: ?
Me! I'm down. I've been looking for someone to play with regularly. I prefer the same rule set. I'd be down for doubles. I'd really like to get better 1v1 too though so maybe we can make each other really good and be an great tag team :). Send me your FC and I'll add you when I get off work :).

MyNameIsKirsten

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
5065 6665 2221
Me! I'm down. I've been looking for someone to play with regularly. I prefer the same rule set. I'd be down for doubles. I'd really like to get better 1v1 too though so maybe we can make each other really good and be an great tag team :). Send me your FC and I'll add you when I get off work :).

Awesome! My Friend Code SHOULD be in my profile... I don't know if I can actually post it here.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
SW-0735-7931-4017. There’s my code.

I love duos and have no one to play with, so I’d love to take part.

I honestly can’t be bothered to mess with spirits and don’t think they reflect how high level play actually is, so preferably we wouldn’t use them 100% of the time. ;) it might be fun to blow off some steam sometimes though.

Or, you don’t have to play with me, either! Add me if you want.

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
SW-0735-7931-4017. There’s my code.

I love duos and have no one to play with, so I’d love to take part.

I honestly can’t be bothered to mess with spirits and don’t think they reflect how high level play actually is, so preferably we wouldn’t use them 100% of the time. ;) it might be fun to blow off some steam sometimes though.

Or, you don’t have to play with me, either! Add me if you want.
Hey Panda, if you want I would like to add you. I would love to expand my friends list with people who can help me grow. Maybe one day we could all end up in a team tourney, you never know haha.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Hey Panda, if you want I would like to add you. I would love to expand my friends list with people who can help me grow. Maybe one day we could all end up in a team tourney, you never know haha.
I added you. Everyone else feel free to add me too. What days and times work best for everyone, so we can try to meet up online?

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
I added you. Everyone else feel free to add me too. What days and times work best for everyone, so we can try to meet up online?
My discord is LOV#4603. I've added people on that and I was thinking of making a server so we can all communicate and coordinate playtimes.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
My discord is LOV#4603. I've added people on that and I was thinking of making a server so we can all communicate and coordinate playtimes.
Added you! MyNameIsKirsten MyNameIsKirsten , do you use Discord? I'd really like to take this seriously and have a dedicated training group :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom