• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My moveset for a decloned Dark Pit

NintenEdgyMan

Smash Apprentice
Dark Pit could be Pit but more extreme. His kit would serve the same purpose as Pit, an all around no bad matchup kit. The difference is that instead of having a one size fits all kit, he would have tools to deal with everything.

Jab would utilize the tiger claws, like most of his set. He does 3 generic claw swipes.
f>tilt would be a stronger claw swipe.
up^tilt would be a claw swipe upwards. Can be used to start combos.
D tilt would be a claw swipe in front that could be another combo starter.

Aerials would utilize the silver bow
up^aerial would be a two hit with the bow. Much more fitting than a weird spin.
f>aerial would be a 2 hit with decent knockback.
D aerial would use both sides of the bow to do a meteor.

Smash attacks would use the halo club
f>smash would be an over head swing like Ike, but the thickness of the club would be greater than his sword. It would also be slower.
up^would be more of the same as Ike but with a bigger hitbox
D smash would be a slow swing where he spins around

Attacks using the Dark Pit Staff:
His neutral air is a shot from his staff. It functions like the mii gunners forward air. He gives off the get off me defence of a normal neutral air for offencive pressure off stage.

His Dash attack is smacking the opponent with his staff.

His grabs use the cursed palm. It’s just a generic grab.

His specials:

His neutral special is a shot with the Dark Pit Staff. Unlike the neutral air, it is very laggy at the end. The further you are from your opponent the stronger it gets. This projectile is meant to pressure the opponent to approach because the further they camp the stronger the move gets.

His side special is the Reaper Palm. It’s a command grab. He grabs the opponent, throws them in a chosen direction, and shoots a shot from the palm. If used in the air it will drag the opponent down. Not very far but it’s a dunk nonetheless. It’s much better than a normal grab for killing and is a very strong close up option in the air.

His up special would be Viridi’s Flight. It would be the same as his current up special, but it has key differences. For one it doesn’t go nearly as far, but it has a hitbox using flower petals at the start and end of the move. He also has some roots grow on him for 30 seconds or destroyed after using it. These give him tough guy armour that lets him shrug off moves like mario’s fireball or Falco’s laser. I’m not a balance master so i’m not sure how much damage the roots can take before they disappear.

His down special would be Shock Orbitars. He would place down 1 orbitar in the place that you pressed down b, and when you press down b again it creates an electric bolt going between the two orbitars. This is not a good offencive tool at all but it’s good at creating space and putting fear in your opponents.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
There's a dedicated subforum for Pit and Dark Pit. This post ought to go there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d leave Pittoo exactly the way he is, a literal clone of Pit (both in Uprising and Smash)

Top Bottom