• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Main(s) In Every SSB Game

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
I put all my mains in my signature, and I rotate them out any time I find new characters that I like playing. And I switch characters around a LOT lol. The only one that's stayed somewhat consistent is Smash 64 since the roster is so small and I enjoy playing like half of them haha

D

Deleted member

SSB64 Main: :kirby64:
SSBM Main: :peachmelee:
SSBB Mains: :peach:
SSB4 and SSB3DS Main: :4peach::rosalina::4bayonetta2::4lucina:
SSBU Mains: :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbayonetta1::ultisabelle::ultlucina:

All you have to do is just look at the icons below my pfp as well as my signature to see I am quite loyalist to my girl :ultpeach:. :kirby:

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
Yeah looks like you got it figured out. Maybe this thread would be a fun place to post changes to your character mains? Most people keep all their ones in their sigs so making a post saying "hey I'm picking up x character, its been very fun" or something would be a good use

Top Bottom