• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Never happening again my guy. I'll tell ya' that much.
Oof.

Actually though, saying that you won't do it again is not a good idea in the case if in a future game where I'm town and Penguin's mafia. Always be open to possibilities; don't be close minded. Even if it's the mafia trying to change your mind, you shouldn't block everything off. Re-evaluate and stay firm, emphasis on the re-evaluate.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oof.

Actually though, saying that you won't do it again is not a good idea in the case if in a future game where I'm town and Penguin's mafia. Always be open to possibilities; don't be close minded. Even if it's the mafia trying to change your mind, you shouldn't block everything off. Re-evaluate and stay firm, emphasis on the re-evaluate.
I mean if it ever boils down to "I'm Town you guys are going to regret it" I won't bite. I was a fool for doubting myself there.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I mean if it ever boils down to "I'm Town you guys are going to regret it" I won't bite. I was a fool for doubting myself there.
Did i say that? I mean that was my intent, but I don't think I actually said THAT. Yeah, saying "you will regret it" is a surefire mafia comment.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Did i say that? I mean that was my intent, but I don't think I actually said THAT. Yeah, saying "you will regret it" is a surefire mafia comment.
Not sure if it was your exact words but it was something to that effect.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
...well Z25.

I actually just finished all three seasons of MHA...

Who's the plague guy, and are they even important?
I’ve avoided the manga, but I hear he’s pretty badass and cool. Should be good to see in the show

Top Bottom