• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, first reads list. This one.

Although reading back #366 is pretty good. Mildly bothered he took the same stance on my aggression as the rest of the thread, when he should know me better and I've seen him play with far more aggro players in the past, but that's probably just salt speaking.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn Lore Lore it sucks to see you replace out. We may have had a heated conversation but I honestly enjoyed things by the end of it. Your a sharp player it’s not gonna be as fun without your input. I hope you stick around to read Spector chat and maybe everyone can vent there peacefully?

Either way, thank you for playing, it was fun. I hope to see you come back in future if your in a better head space or feeling up for it.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Ok. Let's start with the facts.

Pokechu and Werekill (now gone) have been fighting a bunch.

Dooplissity seems pretty good, and focused on the issues.

UtopianPoyzin has been argumentative as well.

Praline was already proven scum or something, I think.

I haven't posted much.

Everyone else is ok.

So:

Pokechu is either scum or just annoyed at his reputation and reaction
Poyzin is pretty defensive, but I'm honestly not sure if it means he's scum or not.
Dooplissity seems fine.
Praline is scum, or I missed something.
I'm not scum (obviously). (sorry for not posting more)
Everyone else seems cool.
Werekill is out (obviously)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-wakes up-

-sees Were wanting to leave-

What the actual **** did you guys do?

That's the second one who wants to drop out, third if we want to count praline.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Well guys, I don't have anything meaningful to say at the moment, so rather than summarize, just wanted to let you all know that I just finished Season 2 of MHA! I really have been watching too much; TV shows average 1 episode a week when I'm over here averaging 5 episodes a day (I watched 8 episodes yesterday and the day before though...)

I'm going to be going on a trip for the weekend though, will be leaving very shortly. I won't be able to play mafia as much, for my free time will be limited. Z25 Z25 , does the first episode of the third season end very suspensefully? The class are going on their summer camp training thingy, but I don't want to start it if I'm going to be enthralled by it off the bat, because I DO need to leave.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sucks to see you leave Werekill. I hope this game hasn't soured things for some players.

But at the same time, welcome Red Ryu.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura: I think this is mostly because he calls some players (mostly me) scummy for their voting history but not others (poizon) and it just seems like it’s a convenient scum excuse to push doubt on some players at this point really.

I’m going to hop in the shower for a bit, And respond to current stuff when I get out.
My reasoning for voting you has been already made clear several times already. And now with D2's voting, that suspicion has only grown stronger.

Utopia should be looked in to as well. I never said he was innocent and yes his voting pattern D2 was unsettling. I was just more focuesed on praline, Chu, you, and Doop for the time being.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And as an aside, we all need to stick with the praline lynch today. No backtracking or voting others until he flips.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And as an aside, we all need to stick with the praline lynch today. No backtracking or voting others until he flips.
I agree with sticking to the praline lynch, but like, we might as well already plan ahead for day 4, right?

It'd be like having a longer day :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I agree with sticking to the praline lynch, but like, we might as well already plan ahead for day 4, right?

It'd be like having a longer day :V
Yeah I just wanted to make sure everyone's on the same wavelength as to D3's lynch.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
We're lynching praline because she narrowly escaped D2 lynch, and we have like, double proof she's lying about her night action.

You tell me who's scum. Just read D3, it's like 10 pages? Pretty manageable.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well guys, I don't have anything meaningful to say at the moment, so rather than summarize, just wanted to let you all know that I just finished Season 2 of MHA! I really have been watching too much; TV shows average 1 episode a week when I'm over here averaging 5 episodes a day (I watched 8 episodes yesterday and the day before though...)

I'm going to be going on a trip for the weekend though, will be leaving very shortly. I won't be able to play mafia as much, for my free time will be limited. Z25 Z25 , does the first episode of the third season end very suspensefully? The class are going on their summer camp training thingy, but I don't want to start it if I'm going to be enthralled by it off the bat, because I DO need to leave.
I don’t think the first episode of season 3, is too crazy.(it’s the obligatory swimsuit episode iirc), but the arc with the summer camp is prettt good and picks up fast.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I don’t think the first episode of season 3, is too crazy.(it’s the obligatory swimsuit episode iirc), but the arc with the summer camp is prettt good and picks up fast.
Yup, already finished that episode, and we are already on our way out for the weekend.

I'm probably in the minority, but while Mineta may be an annoying pervert, I don't have a problem with it if he serves as the show's comic relief/fan service. He makes a joke every two episodes or so, so it isn't overused and can be funny when it comes up just for Mineta to get utterly shut down. and while the whole episode revolved around his and Kaminari's attempt to go to the pool, it isn't too bad as much as people said he was.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m not reading 48 pages, just gonna see the flips and what people tell me so who are we lynching and why?
There’s a lot going on but I’ll try to hit the main points.

On day 2 things were pretty heated between me and werekill and I was almost lynched. However due to my pre game Setup I was able to prove I wasn’t lying about being the town re director. After all of this fighting went on praline can in saying they had a one shot role cop and used it on me to see who my character was before all this fighting began.

When I asked when they didn’t reveal my role as a hero, praline said they just assumed my guy was evil based on his looks and didn’t want spoilers. A big problem though is that they supposedly had a one cop check and if that’s a case, during all the heated arguments, they could have easily proven themselves “town” and confirmed my role as well.

But this never happened leading us to speculate that this cop check probably never existed and they were trying to put out an easy to fake claim.

The lynch that day came down to golden and praline. Praline was going to get lynched and then Pokechu came in and voted golden instead of praline despite the circumstances.

Golden was lynched and confirmed town. He only was lynched though because chu is claiming double voter now and was apparently hiding it. Which combined with the last minute vote change they had, looks very scummy and like they were trying to protect praline.

After last night here’s what was put out there.

I came in first to tell everyone I’ve been roleblocked which was convienant when I made it very clear by the end of yesterday my scum reads were praline and ura.

Last night I planned to redirect ura to praline to see if I could get scum to kill scum. But I was blocked. Praline came into the thread immediately saying I was somehow lying about my role despite the evidence against that statement and she rage quit because everyone started slapping votes down again.

After that pokechu claimed to have a tracker role too(that makes 5 different tracking roles In this game, meaning someone is definitely lying there)
However they said they were going to investigate uni but got blocked as well.

Meanwhile there were no role blocks night one which can be explained by a lot but we don’t have any proof one way or another it’s just odd.

Anyway Chu then started to say someone sent a receiver with information on uni and I think praline’s actions and who they targeted.

Which people are very suspicious of because of how convienant it is. Uni says that praline acred her self last night and I believe someone said praline targeted someone else the previous night. Neither of whom were me. Meaning praline is lying about her role or whoever claimed she is lying is lying. But I doubt scum would make a move that would immediately cast supiscion on them after a town praline flip if it happened.

The rest of the day was werekill going in on pokechu and their actions and vice versa. Which unfortunately got too heated and caused werekill to leave and swap out.

So welcome to the game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yup, already finished that episode, and we are already on our way out for the weekend.

I'm probably in the minority, but while Mineta may be an annoying pervert, I don't have a problem with it if he serves as the show's comic relief/fan service. He makes a joke every two episodes or so, so it isn't overused and can be funny when it comes up just for Mineta to get utterly shut down. and while the whole episode revolved around his and Kaminari's attempt to go to the pool, it isn't too bad as much as people said he was.
I will admit that there’s two times I’ve laughed at mineta.

The first was during the job arc where he goes with last (whatever her last name is lol) and gets out to work as a maid, and then goes “this isn’t the type of role play I was hoping for”.

And then the other times which I don’t remember if it’s happend yet where you are but I think it did. But mild spoilers:
Was when he found the peep hole into the girls locker room and comments on everyone but uraka, and she looks crushed that she wasn’t good enough to be pervered and goes “why didn’t he say anything about me”. That one really got me.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Although reading back #366 is pretty good. Mildly bothered he took the same stance on my aggression as the rest of the thread, when he should know me better and I've seen him play with far more aggro players in the past, but that's probably just salt speaking.
For the record, it seems like GLG's reads didn't change much since day 1, and he didn't really pursue either of the leads he mentioned (praline and utopoyzin)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You are going to get lynched if you keep up this 'nothing much to say' approach.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I came in first to tell everyone I’ve been roleblocked which was convienant when I made it very clear by the end of yesterday my scum reads were praline and ura.

Last night I planned to redirect ura to praline to see if I could get scum to kill scum. But I was blocked. Praline came into the thread immediately saying I was somehow lying about my role despite the evidence against that statement and she rage quit because everyone started slapping votes down again.
Yeah about that...

I protected myself N2 by blocking everything targeted at me to everyone else. Sorry dude, I needed to make sure I lived to see D3.

But praline coming in saying you were lying is undeniable evidence of him being scum.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah about that...

I protected myself N2 by blocking everything targeted at me to everyone else. Sorry dude, I needed to make sure I lived to see D3.

But praline coming in saying you were lying is undeniable evidence of him being scum.
Hm, if you don't mind me asking.

What character are you and how often can you do that?

That still doesn't explain the second roleblocker unless chu is lying which could be possible, but we'd need a flip to debate that more.

Also you did this to live?

That's odd. Why would scum target you if you were on a lot of people's watch list? You'd be an easy lynch if town for scum. There was no reason to protect yourself.

Also what do you mean by "to everyone else"?

And why wasn't this bought up before? We discussed the roleblock quite early in the phase.

*Edit fixed grammer

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hm, if you don't mind me asking.

What character are you and how often can you do that?

That still doesn't explain the second roleblocker unless chu is lying which could be possible, but we'd need a flip to debate that more.

Also you did this to live?

That's odd. Why would scum target you if you were on a lot of people's watch list? You'd be an easy lynch if town for scum. There was no reason to protect yourself.

Also what do you mean by "to everyone else"?

And why wasn't this bought up before? We discussed the roleblock quite early in the phase.

*Edit fixed grammer
No you misunderstand me Z. My quirk is that I have the ability to deflect all actions targeted at me back at everyone else. The catch is that I can only use it twice in the game. I was parnoid about being Mafia's lynch N2 so I did what I did to survive. Hence your redirect failing on me.

As for everything else, I can't say. I need to keep it a secret from Mafia.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
yeah, he brought it up again in his recap of events, but why mention this now and not wait for the next Day?
...Because it was relevant to what he was saying? Why else?

And if I waited til' D4, then everyone would accuse me of biding my time as a scum read.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because Z specifically brought up his redirect failing and I wanted him to know what was up.
Except he brought it up as early as he could once the phase began. And this ain’t your first post in this phase, far from it.

Combined with how you had a tendency of reading all the stuff you missed, I sincerely doubt you missed it. Heck, Z being blocked is a reason in made my claim; because it meant Praline wasn’t redirected.

If you really ARE a deflector, this could completely **** up my own claim and evidence since, assuming your role is real, there’s now a legit possibility that praline wasn’t lying and actually targeted you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
...Because it was relevant to what he was saying? Why else?

And if I waited til' D4, then everyone would accuse me of biding my time as a scum read.
Sorry, what? If your claim is legit, you should have claimed cop or something and had mafia target you.

Instead you're just giving mafia all this information for free? why would a townie do that?

Fos: Ura

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Except he brought it up as early as he could once the phase began. And this ain’t your first post in this phase, far from it.

Combined with how you had a tendency of reading all the stuff you missed, I sincerely doubt you missed it. Heck, Z being blocked is a reason in made my claim; because it meant Praline wasn’t redirected.

If you really ARE a deflector, this could completely **** up my own claim and evidence since, assuming your role is real, there’s now a legit possibility that praline wasn’t lying and actually targeted you.
This is what I've been saying. The amount of things missed and then twisted by Ura have been very odd, considering how often he supposedly read the thread.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is a VERY BIG thing to claim 7 hours before the phase ends. That’s like, a whole 41 hours where you could’ve said it.
it's also very convienant that it comes out when Werekill swapped out. Werekill was actively interrogating people with shaky claims. He'd have a field day if Ura claimed this earlier. It feels oppertunistic.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

The whole Praline thing is null because voters deliberately went out there way to save him at the end of D2. Any doubt of him being scum is out the window.
Sorry, what? If your claim is legit, you should have claimed cop or something and had mafia target you.

Instead you're just giving mafia all this information for free? why would a townie do that?

Fos: Ura
This is what I've been saying. The amount of things missed and then twisted by Ura have been very odd, considering how often he supposedly read the thread.
**** it if everyone's sus of me then investigate me N3 and see for yourselves. Sorry if that reads like a scum move but I needed to let Z know what was real.

I was prob better off keeping my mouth shut.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** it if everyone's sus of me then investigate me N3 and see for yourselves. Sorry if that reads like a scum move but I needed to let Z know what was real.

If I either...

- Come out as scum in all the investigative checks
- Attempt to RB anyone of you

...i'll voluntary lynch myself D4. I give you my word on that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The whole Praline thing is null because voters deliberately went out there way to save him at the end of D2. Any doubt of him being scum is out the window.

I don't think uni is talking votes for praline.

If you recall, Uni said praline targeted themselves last night. However the night before it was claimed praline did not target themselves.

Uni is saying that praline could have targeted someone else last night like you, and thus it would be redirected to themselves making it look like praline targeted herself and no one else.

Top Bottom