• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
side note, but yes, you're right! It is like a friendship meter, after N1 I was told our Friendship Level was at 1! Is that like referencing some part of the show or something? IDK

But the receiver lead could be a creator/inventor-like role that can hand out many different items, that's my guess. one item would be the receiver, so while it is an informative role it is still vastly different from a traditional tracker.
It's possible, it really is.

But for the time being, I'll keep following my gut feeling right now. Something reeks in those claims.

who wants to give me bullets though ;););)

dont make me get my cheat engine in here ;)

Here, have fun :troll:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's possible, it really is.

But for the time being, I'll keep following my gut feeling right now. Something reeks in those claims.

Here, have fun :troll:
i surely will have fun! ;)

who do you think I should aim them at? who's your biggest scumread/what do you think the scumteam is? where's your head at?

someone's about to get hit with a bullet of my love!!~

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Uni what have you brought upon this place, I'm going to have you hostkilled and banned for this
oh!!! yeah, I think this can work....

this wasn't in my cards at first, but

congratulations, moy!!! the winner of my bullet of love~ is you!!

get ready.... BRACE yourself... for my love!

SHOOT: MOYDOW

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
your posts are generally summaries and lack active scumhunting. For the most part you're just agreeing with others and rarely providing your own stances.
Bruh I was literally the only one to get everyone to look in to GLG whereas no one didn't even bother considering him. Don't make false accusations.
your posts are generally summaries and lack active scumhunting. For the most part you're just agreeing with others and rarely providing your own stances. Much of your time was spent catching up on the thread, but lots of your posts are summaries and don't really add anything. It gives the illusion of "helpful townie" without actually being helpful.

summary

summary

catching up

catching up
Who would have ever guessed people do things outside Mafia?
a lot of your reads don't have depth, it's like you're just throwing ideas out, seeing if they get traction, and then going with the flow
Except that's literally not the case as I mentioned above. I was the one who brought up GLG and sticked with it. I'm proposing others because I don't want Town to be fixated on just one person and completely ignore the rest.
you also started this Day with a bang, immediately searching for the doublevoter and stating that they had to be scum

yet when I revealed myself, you didn't really say much. you didn't push a particular direction, you didn't question me further, etc. just kind of went with the flow. it seems to me that you're trying to avoid excess attention, you only want to appear active enough to have a presence but not active enough to get into arguments, be probed, etc.
Because yeah, that was literally the case. Of course I was going to pursue the voters on Golden's lynch.

And that was coming at the start of D3. I made it clear that I still found you sus along with GLG and Doop. I didn't have time for that because I was winding down to go to sleep for my big day today.
along with this, your push on GLG still rubbed me the wrong way (I don't understand what's so sketchy about a single vote?), I think it could possibly be you prepping for a mislynch on him later on, you're trying to showcase suspicion of him early so you can create a wagon later, and ToasterBrains pegged you and Poyzin as suspicious
A single vote that came at a very odd time. Something you continue to bring up and something i've also repeatedly said over and over again. The way you come off bringing this subject over and over again only makes me more suspect of you trying to frame me.

And oh yeah, GLG was also on Golden's lynch D2. So it looks like there was smoke to the fire or at least reason to.
and what do you know? ToasterBrains died last night
Yeah, i'm helluva sus about you now Chu. The way you come off is completely disingenuous trying to frame me for someone else being killed N2. I literally had no reason to go after Toaster aside from the fact that I found his "questioning everyone" shtick a bit sus. And what exactly do I have to lose with Toaster living to D3? Him accusing me of being scum like you? You make no sense.

And this comes all the while participating/supporting mislynches yourself. I've yet to do none of that. Very rich if you ask me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
man LOL i dont even want to respond to this with how passive aggressive it is but whatever I might actually
I didn't mean to disparage you or anything. I just find the things you're accusing me to be wack.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I didn't mean to disparage you or anything. I just find the things you're accusing me to be wack.
I know I'm just sensitive sorry I feel like I have the right to get mad at others but when they get mad at me it's 100% uncalled for

LOL

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know I'm just sensitive sorry I feel like I have the right to get mad at others but when they get mad at me it's 100% uncalled for

LOL
Yeah I fall in to that trap as well no worries. It's a bad habit.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i surely will have fun! ;)

who do you think I should aim them at? who's your biggest scumread/what do you think the scumteam is? where's your head at?

someone's about to get hit with a bullet of my love!!~
I'll just re-write a list

100% scum:

praline praline - Lied about her ability claims, as proven by my tracking.

Suspicious:

Ura Ura - Rarely brings up any substantial content, usually posting summaries instead, and when he does, he tends to not go deep with them and just follow the thread's flow instead. Also, saying "X is sketch" without any reasoning is just weird. Even "gut feeling" would be better than nothing.

Pokechu Pokechu - Your claims rub me off the wrong way right now, despite the fact that they help at proving my own. You've also been awfully defensive before this phase, trying to just use arguments to justify everyone without really doing any scum hunting yourself.

Weird, but not fully suspicious:

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - I'm still not buying the "peer pressure" excuse when he's been pretty good as sticking to his own ideas.

Null:

Everyone else

Town:

Z25 Z25

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I mean his whole undecidedness on the lynch yesterday definitely deserves a look at:
To be fair, my last minute switching was a scummy thing to do. I should have stuck with my gut and not waver from Golden, but I was getting pretty mad and thought there would be a chance to go Golden.

Vote: Praline

The pros outweigh the cons here, and in any event, the amount of info we could get from this lynch is definitely worth it.
HMmmm, now that I think about it...
I don't want to play with somebody who gives up and wants to exit the game. Praline may have some value.

Vote: Golden

Sus me I don't care, but I want this game to be fun and Golden is making that difficult. He has been swinging the whole game and I just want him gone. Sorry, but this is a personal wish.
Can he do that this late in the game? Oh shoot, that is a better idea...
Do I still have time to go back? Sorry for my outburst, just finishing up episode 15 (Have it open in the next tab)

Vote: Praline or whatever
Vote: Praline

Pokechu, you can still switch. Don't let that one post take out a suspect
I did not know that Pokechu was a doublevoter; thought that we were tied up. Scum!Poyzin would have made a terrible move to put a teammate at risk so close to the deadline by flip-flopping. Praline is leaving no matter what. Still sus of Werekill, Penguin suspicion on the rise, and Pokechu suspicion on the downfall.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, saying "X is sketch" without any reasoning is just weird. Even "gut feeling" would be better than nothing.
This doesn't apply to GLG, btw. But when your main reasoning is his "last-second" vote when plenty of people either voted or changed their votes long after GLG did is really, really weird, Ura.

What I mean is this;
I should be clear that i'm still sus about Chu. Something about this rubs me the wrong way.

GLG and Doop need to be looked in to as well. Will have more to say about this.
Did you ever "say more about this", Ura? Quote me the post where you did if you, well, did.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This doesn't apply to GLG, btw. But when your main reasoning is his "last-second" vote when plenty of people either voted or changed their votes long after GLG did is really, really weird, Ura.
Well, "plenty" is probably a bit much, but point is GLG's vote was not the last vote that was casted. It's nowhere near the flavor-shuffling nature you seem to imply it as, Ura.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
ISuspicious:

Ura Ura - Rarely brings up any substantial content, usually posting summaries instead, and when he does, he tends to not go deep with them and just follow the thread's flow instead. Also, saying "X is sketch" without any reasoning is just weird. Even "gut feeling" would be better than nothing. Z25 Z25
I made my reasons clear why I felt some were suspect or at least I had a feeling of such.

Doop for his eagerness to vote Toaster D1, GLG for what I mentioned before, and Pokechu as I mentioned in my quote.
Not the point dude.

Shiny was on his way out and he needed to go out his way to vote for him despite that. Not to mention coming at the end of the phase when anyone going against that Shiny lynch would have been marked as scum had Shiny been a Mafioso.

Getting pretty tired of explaining this.
What I mean is this;

Did you ever "say more about this", Ura? Quote me the post where you did if you, well, did.
Again, I was busy all day today and I mentioned this here in this post along with my post addressed to Pokechu.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How can your suspicion increase on a slot that has done nothing?
Because penguins are conspiring to rule over Earth and Utopia is the only one in the know.

He's on that Anime IQ 10000 Brain man.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
along with this, your push on GLG still rubbed me the wrong way (I don't understand what's so sketchy about a single vote?), I think it could possibly be you prepping for a mislynch on him later on, you're trying to showcase suspicion of him early so you can create a wagon later, and ToasterBrains pegged you and Poyzin as suspicious
I mean, you all are going pretty hard on Ura, but TB was looking at plenty of people besides him and I. It does make Ura and I look bad with TB being targeted, I will not lie. And while this is evidence against Ura and I for us being scum, there were others. Not clear why Pokechu mentioned us two in particular, unless he is actively looking for a reason to get people to scum-read us.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
How can your suspicion increase on a slot that has done nothing?
Just a Penguin has been on the site while avoiding meaningful participation in the thread. Yeah, I know I took advantage of using his profile, but at least you were able to provide solid participation and actually put yourself in the open.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'll just re-write a list

100% scum:

praline praline - Lied about her ability claims, as proven by my tracking.

Suspicious:

Ura Ura - Rarely brings up any substantial content, usually posting summaries instead, and when he does, he tends to not go deep with them and just follow the thread's flow instead. Also, saying "X is sketch" without any reasoning is just weird. Even "gut feeling" would be better than nothing.

Pokechu Pokechu - Your claims rub me off the wrong way right now, despite the fact that they help at proving my own. You've also been awfully defensive before this phase, trying to just use arguments to justify everyone without really doing any scum hunting yourself.

Weird, but not fully suspicious:

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - I'm still not buying the "peer pressure" excuse when he's been pretty good as sticking to his own ideas.

Null:

Everyone else

Town:

Z25 Z25
I trust Uni

I was going to shoot a Nerf dart at Werekill because OMGUS

but I might shoot it at Ura now....

nerf KILL: Ura

though uni gave me a pack of nerf darts right? might as well shoot werekill too :troll:

nerf KILL: Werekill (ayyy this kind of rhymed LOL)

uni, join me, let's just shoot all of the players until it's just us left! that way we know we'll win

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I trust Uni

I was going to shoot a Nerf dart at Werekill because OMGUS

but I might shoot it at Ura now....

nerf KILL: Ura

though uni gave me a pack of nerf darts right? might as well shoot werekill too :troll:

nerf KILL: Werekill (ayyy this kind of rhymed LOL)

uni, join me, let's just shoot all of the players until it's just us left! that way we know we'll win
They're nerf darts... Won't hurt anyone here :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
They're nerf darts... Won't hurt anyone here :V
but maybe if I put my tender loving care into the darts, they can cause enough disgust for ura and werekill to die! they'd cause you to die, right?

I think it's worth a shot for sure ;) no pun intended LOL

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
To be fair, my last minute switching was a scummy thing to do. I should have stuck with my gut and not waver from Golden, but I was getting pretty mad and thought there would be a chance to go Golden.

I did not know that Pokechu was a doublevoter; thought that we were tied up. Scum!Poyzin would have made a terrible move to put a teammate at risk so close to the deadline by flip-flopping. Praline is leaving no matter what. Still sus of Werekill, Penguin suspicion on the rise, and Pokechu suspicion on the downfall.
"my last minute switching was a scummy thing to do."

>Pokechu does last minute switching

"my suspicion of Pokechu is on the downfall!"

The ****?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
"my last minute switching was a scummy thing to do."

>Pokechu does last minute switching

"my suspicion of Pokechu is on the downfall!"

The ****?
poy is my scummate

please spare him, praline's already getting lynched today. just let him live until like day 6 alright? LOL

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Okay, so before I get into anything, we heard some talk from Kary, but w e r e i s p e n g u i n?

Just a penguin Just a penguin , you've been on the site and posting in other threads, but you have yet to leave a substantial post here besides replying to Moydow about time-zones. Now I'm no expert, but there is definitely purposeful disconnection with the game for you. I mean, you could at least talk about where your head is at, but you seem to be avoiding speaking to blow by undercover. Do I think you're scum? I don't have a solid reason to, just please try to integrate yourself into the game a bit more.
Sorry, I'll do so. It's just that every three days, it's night time, nobody posts, and all the notifications are now about the social thread. I'll try to be here more often and give my input more.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu has done a fair job this phase.
omg wow thanks!!!

lowkey I've had like a lot on my plate this phase, I've really been struggling to like try to put my thought processes into words! even though I have a null/scummish read of you this means a lot! :'^)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Like Poyzin is rocketing up my probably scum list after that post, wow.

I still see Praline / Pokechu as scum team, starting to lean Poyzin after that awful post.
Okee dokee!

Sorry, I'll do so. It's just that every three days, it's night time, nobody posts, and all the notifications are now about the social thread. I'll try to be here more often and give my input more.
Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
They never voted to begin with, but I don't know how they were thinking. Pokechu has done a fair job this phase.
Pokechu has been completely inconsistent, repeatedly went down lines of logic that no townie would go on, and has the sketchiest af claim with that item.

I don't see a world where Pokechu did a "fair job" this phase.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
omg..... i aint do THAT bad

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin you want to use our nightkill on were tonight? we can make it the strongman and also roleblock him
OK this does it.

Vote: Pokechu

I would rather lynch a scummy player who clogs the threads with "jokes" instead of someone who ragequit. You're both scum, but at least Praline isn't filling the thread and distracting attention off themselves.

Top Bottom