• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Maybe the receiver isn't real at all. I'm willing to trust it but in Star Wars mafia the scum had an ability to send fake PMs right? That's a possibility

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
DING DING DING Unexplained removal of praline vote when the town has established that she's the most scummy.
Oh I've only read the last few posts where someone said Ura used a reflect and that's why praline targeted herself

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Was something else revealed? I'm not up to date
Praline is still on people's list for all the other stuff.

The bigger problem is Ura is claiminng some great role that scum will kill him for and saying he reflected everyone that targeted him last night supposedly. That includes me and praline. And even know all of these facts were discussed before, Ura's claim convienant comes on the down slope of the phase. Making his claim really convienant when it should have been stated at the start of the phase when we were talking about the role blocks.

Now he's refusing to claim his other abilites( he said that supposedly he can only reflect twice per game), saying they are great, and wants to bait the cop out to check him if we even have one.

Hes refusing to comment till he's checked out by a investiagtor or cop. He won't even claim a character despite that it shouldn't matter.

He's become way to scummy too fast these past two pages.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Yeah about that...

I protected myself N2 by blocking everything targeted at me to everyone else. Sorry dude, I needed to make sure I lived to see D3.

But praline coming in saying you were lying is undeniable evidence of him being scum.
No you misunderstand me Z. My quirk is that I have the ability to deflect all actions targeted at me back at everyone else. The catch is that I can only use it twice in the game. I was parnoid about being Mafia's lynch N2 so I did what I did to survive. Hence your redirect failing on me.

As for everything else, I can't say. I need to keep it a secret from Mafia.
Your claim was fine, but you introduced it at a bad time in a bad way. "Yeah about that...Secret from mafia" near the day close looks pretty scummy. Marking you as null but weird.

Sorry, what? If your claim is legit, you should have claimed cop or something and had mafia target you.

Instead you're just giving mafia all this information for free? why would a townie do that?

Fos: Ura
The whole Praline thing is null because voters deliberately went out there way to save him at the end of D2. Any doubt of him being scum is out the window.

**** it if everyone's sus of me then investigate me N3 and see for yourselves. Sorry if that reads like a scum move but I needed to let Z know what was real.

I was prob better off keeping my mouth shut.
You have a reflector ability lmao
how about you agree now to post your character tomorrow and we don't waste an investigation on you?
Hey, I recognize that tone from somewhere... that persistence. That sassiness. THAT FOCUS. THAT DETERMINATION!

Kary's back!!

After that little skit, you are my biggest town read, and I'm not just saying that. I know you were asking me before, and looking at your gameplay from an experienced perspective, you are obv pro-town and did manage to peg me last game with the same antics. Now we're on the same team.

However, I think that Ura is probably town as well, even if it isn't as clear as you. The timing and the reluctance to spoil details were what got me last game, and Ura just backed into the same corner. If he wants to continue to play, he doesn't have much options if he makes a cop role investigate him, which he can easily deflect according to Ura's role. Give me time, Ura may rise on my sus list...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Because Z specifically brought up his redirect failing and I wanted him to know what was up.
why did you mention this now... and not earlier in the day? Z saying his action failed was one of the first things he said today
IIRC, his vote came right at the :00 mark for the deadline.
Actually scratch that. I’m pretty sure I was not roleblocked. I’m banking on a skill blocked me from performing my actions
This is even more interesting.

You want to know who my targets happened to be? I redirected ura to praline.

Both of them knew they were on my scum list. If they have a roleblock that makes sense they’d come after me.

I wasn’t told my action was blocked though. I was told:

“Your action has failed”.

That’s not what you get with a role block. I’m betting one of my targets, likely ura as he was he actual target blocked my ability with a skill.
The first two quotes were at 9:30 PM Central, Wednesday. The third was 9:36. Why wait until now? Me and Z both said our actions failed, why couldn't you speak up?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
why did you mention this now... and not earlier in the day? Z saying his action failed was one of the first things he said today

The first two quotes were at 9:30 PM Central, Wednesday. The third was 9:36. Why wait until now? Me and Z both said our actions failed, why couldn't you speak up?
I didn't see that truthfully and I was winding down for my day yesterday. I'm sorry. I don't know what more to say beyond that.
why did you need to live to D3?
Because I needed to make sure I wasn't Mafia's kill. Had they made me their target N2, I wouldn't be here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Refusing to co-operate doesn't make him mafia.

How exactly can you have 2 different reads on Ura in the same post?
Ok give me a good reason why he can't at least say his character when no one else has had a problem.

On top of that, I want an explanation for what character would logically have a reflector like that and still have some other super secretive ability.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How likely is chu a mafia double vote, also making my bird boy tokoyami a potential safe claim makes me sad.

He might be that clone villain flavor wise who has split personalities.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I guess page 39 is where things got ugly :/ instinct tells me to lynch praline but it’s also easy to Lynch so looking opportunistic jump ons.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Ok give me a good reason why he can't at least say his character when no one else has had a problem.
I didn't say there was a good reason. But townies do things for bad reasons all the time.

If Ura was scum, why did he claim at all? Is he really trying to save his buddy praline so late in the Day phase?

I care about his claim, but it's really not very important.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That means we have two claims of a roleblock.

That makes no sense. I highly doubt there’s two roleblockers or even someone with a one time block if there is an actual roleblocker
Why not?

If this is an all PR game that is very believable.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What i'm doing is anything but trying to save Praline.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How likely is chu a mafia double vote, also making my bird boy tokoyami a potential safe claim makes me sad.

He might be that clone villain flavor wise who has split personalities.
This is a fair point. I think pokechu has a decent scum mayor chance.

The biggest thing we don't know is if mafia is heroe's pretending to be villains( flavor says its training and no one actually dies), or if villains have actually infiltrated training.

I'm leaning more towards the former with the town roles we've seen and how many people are left. Statistics wise, the odds of scum being actual villains and none have being lynched is low. I think we may be dealing with heroes pretending to be villains but Idk. We really need that first scum flip.
I didn't say there was a good reason. But townies do things for bad reasons all the time.

If Ura was scum, why did he claim at all? Is he really trying to save his buddy praline so late in the Day phase?

I care about his claim, but it's really not very important.
I can understand this reasoning and I respect. I don't fully agree. Not when Ura has constantly been bringing up points against people that or out of date or conflict with things actually said or even rules.

I can buy a few mistakes, but I don't see there being as many as there have been. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't shake that feeling thats it a very obvious slip that keeps happeneing.

Also there's plenty of times scum will claim. For example in the event praline flips scum. A factor that played into her lynch was her claim being weird.

The claim is to try and look town, thats all it would be with scum regardless of who they are. So just claiming isn't gonna make me assume someone's town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why not?

If this is an all PR game that is very believable.
Flavor wise I couldn't see what two characters would work as a hero roleblocker and a villain one. Because of that I was thinking its more a skill that stopped me.

And if Ura is correct, then my theory wasn't wrong. He claims he has a two use redirector that will block all actions on him and send them back at their sender.

Praline and I both had actions used on him. Praline's was sent back, and my redirect failled.

Then there was pokechu's claim. Which if its legimate that means we have a full fledged role blocker.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Flavor wise I couldn't see what two characters would work as a hero roleblocker and a villain one. Because of that I was thinking its more a skill that stopped me.

And if Ura is correct, then my theory wasn't wrong. He claims he has a two use redirector that will block all actions on him and send them back at their sender.

Praline and I both had actions used on him. Praline's was sent back, and my redirect failled.

Then there was pokechu's claim. Which if its legimate that means we have a full fledged role blocker.
didn't toaster flip roleblocker? I was thinking that he could've blocked me

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Quirk Abilities:
-Zero Gravity: Every Night, you may negate someone's gravity, preventing them from using Normal Abilities.
*You cannot disable passives or any Quirk Abilities.
yeah I said this earlier in the Day but I feel Toaster was the one to block me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yeah I said this earlier in the Day but I feel Toaster was the one to block me
Thats normal actions though, not quirk ones.

Are you sure you used a normal ability last night? I thought your thing was a quirk one.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Thats normal actions though, not quirk ones.

Are you sure you used a normal ability last night? I thought your thing was a quirk one.
my doublevoting is my quirk, the Friendship Level ability I have is my normal

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How can it be fake when the result for Night 2 was correct? Hello?

Oh, nevermind, you're just lying again.
I hadn't completely read the thread. I checked my notifications and saw I get pinged.

So I'm not just lying - but you're free to believe I am.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
my doublevoting is my quirk, the Friendship Level ability I have is my normal
Hm.

Quirk actions seem to be related to the night though.

So why is your double voter a skill for the daytime your quirk skill?

That doesn't add up to me.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hm.

Quirk actions seem to be related to the night though.

So why is your double voter a skill for the daytime your quirk skill?

That doesn't add up to me.
Quirk Abilities:
-Muscle Form: You have a two-use bulletproof vest.
-Detroit Smash: Change the weather with a MIGHTY punch during Day, overruling the Day's lynch.
*Doing this will cause the second most voted player to be lynched instead.
*You may only use this ability if you still possess One For All
-Passing the Torch: Pass One For All to someone else, granting them use of all of your Quirk Abilities.
one of All Might's quirk abilities was a day ability

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary who is your strongest scumread? for the sake of the question, please answer something that's not "you" LOL

Z25 Z25 UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin same question
If we include you, I'm said your sitting at 3rd right now but I'm honestly teetering back and forth between you and Ura for 2nd/3rd.

The top of the list still sits praline, no offense to her. I just think everything feels odd there and I don't like that the cop claim came out of nowhere when it would have been a good addition to the heavy debate going on that day.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hello? you have a guilty on praline. but you're not voting for her?
yeah, my vote on myself was tentative - I stated that in the post I switched it, because I saw evidence came up that falsified part of why she's so scummy

so I moved my vote to myself to see what was going on, if it was really anything big or if she was still scummy, etc., if she was confirmed town from something I was going to suggest making me the wagon toDay

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
one of All Might's quirk abilities was a day ability
A decent point, but If I can't use the sample pms for examples, then I don't see why it should be entertained so heavily. Especially when the disclaimer is that the balance does not reflect on the actual roles.

IF we look back at what we've learned from the deaths, and from claims currently out there

Shiny had a quirk skill that was only usable at night.

Mine is night exlcusive.

Werekill's claims were his was night exclusive.
praline's were night exclusive iirc.

That's 4 roles right there that seem to be night actions and quirk related. Again maybe I'm wrong, but right that's what seems to be the case going by conclusions reached logically.

Top Bottom