• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I either...

- Come out as scum in all the investigative checks
- Attempt to RB anyone of you

...i'll voluntary lynch myself D4. I give you my word on that.
If praline flips town, this would be pointless because mafia would keep me alive just for the sake of getting my ass lynched.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I either...

We don't even know if there's a cop for sure. Praline claimed a one time check but that was it. IF there's a cop, they haven't found scum or they haven't spoken up on reads. Both of which seems unlikely if a cop was at play.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
praline praline i know your upset, but if you can, please answer one question.

What actions did you send in last night and who were they aimed at? IF you don't want to say the former, don't,but if you could tell us the later it might help.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think uni is talking votes for praline.

If you recall, Uni said praline targeted themselves last night. However the night before it was claimed praline did not target themselves.

Uni is saying that praline could have targeted someone else last night like you, and thus it would be redirected to themselves making it look like praline targeted herself and no one else.
Thank you, Z.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't think uni is talking votes for praline.

If you recall, Uni said praline targeted themselves last night. However the night before it was claimed praline did not target themselves.

Uni is saying that praline could have targeted someone else last night like you, and thus it would be redirected to themselves making it look like praline targeted herself and no one else.
If praline flips town, this would be pointless because mafia would keep me alive just for the sake of getting my *** lynched.
My guy, Praline isn't flipping Town. Period.
We don't even know if there's a cop for sure. Praline claimed a one time check but that was it. IF there's a cop, they haven't found scum or they haven't spoken up on reads. Both of which seems unlikely if a cop was at play.
Wasn't there like 5 people with an ability like that as you said? It really shouldn't be hard. I'm also going to neglect using my 2nd deflector N3.
You have a reflector ability lmao
Bruh, see what I said above.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
TO further explain Ura, if praline targeted herself last night because of you, it makes her actions look like lies. We don't know her other ability, but her claim was a one time cop check, so If i were to place money on it, another investigative type role is probably what praline has. Meaning they couldn't do anything cause of your actions.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My guy, Praline isn't flipping Town. Period.

Wasn't there like 5 people with an ability like that as you said? It really shouldn't be hard. I'm also going to neglect using my 2nd deflector N3.

Bruh, see what I said above.
Those are trackers not cops. We have 5 different tracker claims.

Trackers can view who was targeted by another player, get info from role pms, and stuff like that.

Cops check alignment.

And I never said praline was fully flipping town. I still think they have a good shot at scum, but if they do flip town you will be a big part of why praline was lyncehd without being able to defend themselves, and that won't go over well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Trackers can view who was targeted by another player, get info from role pms, and stuff like that.
Three, actually.

Shiny was a watcher, not a tracker.

And praline doesn’t have any tracking, only role copping.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Cops check alignment.

And I never said praline was fully flipping town. I still think they have a good shot at scum, but if they do flip town you will be a big part of why praline was lyncehd without being able to defend themselves, and that won't go over well.
Well then either should suffice and you would all know the truth.

And I accept all consequences believe me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You voting for yourself will just mean you’re a man of your word, but it won’t get you lynched
Well I mean if praline is Town then any trustworthiness I have is out the window so I won't mind being lynched.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Never should have said anything man. This is bull.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I actually have zero problem with what Ura claimed or the way he claimed.
Just giving him a hard time to check whether he seemed genuine.

I don't think this changes anything for today, just makes stoopid and ura both look better.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well I mean if praline is Town then any trustworthiness I have is out the window so I won't mind being lynched.
But the main driving force of the praline wagon was the claims Chu and I did.

Sure, she was pretty suspicious before, but those claims showed hard evidence.

And obviously, if she’s town, town would target the people who pushed for her with those claims, not the guy who dropped a last second reveal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe I’m just getting worked up by that sudden twist though.

It’s kind of expected when a claim manages to potentially screw over your entire reasoning.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ura Ura why did you decline to claim a character?

At this point, what's not claiming a character going to do for you? There's only 3 characters I'd imagine you would have to be to not claim.

They would be deku, allmight, and almight's friend the cop( who's a recurring character but I dont remember his name lol).

All would be very obvious claims that you are one of the best roles possible.

As scum would immediately target you knowing you'd likely have a strong kit if your either of those 3. The only other character I could also see you hid is bakugo. Mainly because he kind of comes off as a villain even though if your really familar with the show, you'll know he's far from it. He's also likely be another powerhouse role at this point if he is even in this. But not having deku and bokogo would be weird. So my guess is there's people with those characters, but the question is are you really one of them?

If your not, there's no reason to hide your character if your a hero. IF your really town, then saying your skills are good and should be kept secret as well as your character is going to make you an easy scum target.

So I don't want your skills, but I'd at least like a character claim. We can learn a lot from it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu Z25 Z25 for how I acted a couple days ago. Regardless how I felt I shouldn’t have talked to you guys. Also sorry I’ve been pretty busy today and yesterday that’s why I haven’t been around.

praline praline i know your upset, but if you can, please answer one question.

What actions did you send in last night and who were they aimed at? IF you don't want to say the former, don't,but if you could tell us the later it might help.
I targeted Ura last night but someone redirected me, I thought it was you?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
either...

**** it if Praline flips Town i'm lynching myself D4.
Pit stop allows me to say that this doesn't mean anything if Ura is scum. Thorough reply to come, reading the new stuff.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sorry The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu Z25 Z25 for how I acted a couple days ago. Regardless how I felt I shouldn’t have talked to you guys. Also sorry I’ve been pretty busy today and yesterday that’s why I haven’t been around.

I targeted Ura last night but someone redirected me, I thought it was you?
its alright, i understand your frustration.

I see. So assuming this is true and you haven't read the thread, which I haven't seen you in here. We have some new info.

I didn't redirect you, I redirected Ura but was subsequently blocked by him. Ura is claiming he has a reflector skill and anyone that targeted him last night got redirected to themselves. That's why you were blocked, and why uni saw you target yourself, because of Ura's actions.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura why did you decline to claim a character?

At this point, what's not claiming a character going to do for you? There's only 3 characters I'd imagine you would have to be to not claim.

They would be deku, allmight, and almight's friend the cop( who's a recurring character but I dont remember his name lol).

All would be very obvious claims that you are one of the best roles possible.

As scum would immediately target you knowing you'd likely have a strong kit if your either of those 3. The only other character I could also see you hid is bakugo. Mainly because he kind of comes off as a villain even though if your really familar with the show, you'll know he's far from it. He's also likely be another powerhouse role at this point if he is even in this. But not having deku and bokogo would be weird. So my guess is there's people with those characters, but the question is are you really one of them?

If your not, there's no reason to hide your character if your a hero. IF your really town, then saying your skills are good and should be kept secret as well as your character is going to make you an easy scum target.

So I don't want your skills, but I'd at least like a character claim. We can learn a lot from it.
Like I said, there's more I have to keep secret like my normal. I'm not disclosing that info right now and am willing to be investigated.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
... Now I really hope praline’s scum because the big reason I fully pushed pra being scum is potentially a lie.

God ****ing dammit.
Now I feel like **** myself for opening my mouth to begin with.

And like I said, praline goes beyond that. Even more so the vote at the end of D2.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly Ura, I dont see the point in investigating you.

If your scum, this is a clear stall tactic, hell maybe your a godfather and will come up town.

IF your town scum and going to kill you one way or another tonight.

There's no reason not to claim where your situation isn't great either way. We don't even seem to have a cop to check your alignments . And tracking you can be pointless with your redirect claim. Hell you probably have a skill to manipulate checks at this point.

No towinie would not at least character claim in this scenario.

Yeah I'm voting you 100 percent tomorrow for sure unless you work with the town here. You have no reason not too.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If I either...

Sticking with this.

If anyone objects to this, then vote me IDC. I ****ed up enough already by even saying anything.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm willing to save praline (again) LOL

Someone make a new wagon /s

Possible tentative vote since I know a lot are suspicious of me but self voting is EVIL - every villain is lemon

Vote Chu

Top Bottom