• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lol.

But yeah chu I can’t say I’ve ever seen a redirect be blocked by a strongman.
That’s fair. I never said it was perfect but was at least worth discussing day 2.

But your later point I honestly didn’t think of that. If the game is a training exercise then yeah scum could definitely be actuall characters that are good.
This is a plot in the show too. But there’s also a training exercise taken over by actual villains. And considering one of the big story arcs of the show is that the villains somehow manage to keep influrtrate top secret training spots and excercise for the heroes, we could see real villains too.

We really do need a flip to better visualize things
Yeah the first sucm flip will be very important, imo.

They’ve been a hard slot for me to read this whole game so I wanted someone else’s input. Also tired of the role discussion.
If you're tired of role discussion, let's go then. What questions do you have? What are your current reads?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
They’ve been a hard slot for me to read this whole game so I wanted someone else’s input. Also tired of the role discussion.
I mean his whole undecidedness on the lynch yesterday definitely deserves a look at:

Okay, I think I've decided.

Vote: Praline

The pros outweigh the cons here, and in any event, the amount of info we could get from this lynch is definitely worth it.
vote golden
HMmmm, now that I think about it...
I don't want to play with somebody who gives up and wants to exit the game. Praline may have some value.

Vote: Golden

Sus me I don't care, but I want this game to be fun and Golden is making that difficult. He has been swinging the whole game and I just want him gone. Sorry, but this is a personal wish.
vote golden
Do I still have time to go back? Sorry for my outburst, just finishing up episode 15 (Have it open in the next tab)

Vote: Praline or whatever
Vote: Praline

Pokechu, you can still switch. Don't let that one post take out a suspect

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I firmly believe that Praline is being bussed by Pokechu.
Can you tell me why I would vote to save praline last-minute (I obviously knew I wasn't looking good for this) when it was clear that she would just be a target for the next Night and Day? why would I bother saving her just to buss her right out of the gate the very next Day?

for reference, in the last game she played in October, we were scum together and when she got lynched I didn't bother saving her, I voted against her. I think Z might remember this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Can you tell me why I would vote to save praline last-minute (I obviously knew I wasn't looking good for this) when it was clear that she would just be a target for the next Night and Day? why would I bother saving her just to buss her right out of the gate the very next Day?
uh.... extra Night phase?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

for reference, in the last game she played in October, we were scum together and when she got lynched I didn't bother saving her, I voted against her. I think Z might remember this.
It's almost as if you were pretty vocally back and forth between Praline and Golden, giving you plausible deniability when you used your double vote on Golden? At least if I recall correctly.

That's a hell of a last minute swing for a double voter.

Also thanks for using meta to defend yourself against the person who has repeatedly said they don't really care about meta.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Mind explaining? I'm not sure what you mean here.
She means that it'd be one more phase for praline to use her abilities. But it depends on what they even were because if they were one-shot and she used them already then this point holds no water.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
She means that it'd be one more phase for praline to use her abilities. But it depends on what they even were because if they were one-shot and she used them already then this point holds no water.
Woah woah woah.

Aren't you the one who directly claimed an item that goes against the One-shot claim? Why on earth would you bring it up again as a possibility if the item is legit?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's almost as if you were pretty vocally back and forth between Praline and Golden, giving you plausible deniability when you used your double vote on Golden? At least if I recall correctly.

That's a hell of a last minute swing for a double voter.

Also thanks for using meta to defend yourself against the person who has repeatedly said they don't really care about meta.
yeah sure no problem I can use whatever to defend myself, no need for sarcasm

I originally voted Golden after he called me stupid then I unvoted, but you can't say that going back to the vote is suspicious when you added traction to his wheel, stating he was your #1 scum read (even though you stayed on praline's wagon?). I wasn't feeling good with Golden, I didn't like how he was acting, and I wanted to hear more from praline. That's not bad motivation.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Woah woah woah.

Aren't you the one who directly claimed an item that goes against the One-shot claim? Why on earth would you bring it up again as a possibility if the item is legit?
what are you even saying?

I'm saying that if praline was like a one-shot rolecop and that was it, then me saving her last Day would've been pointless because besides her words she would offer no value to my hypothetical scum team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'l be honest I dont remember too much from games when it comes to voting. Its really good and crazy that stick in my mind. Like when golden was a bomb and killed holder who was a scum double voter in pokemafia and not suscpeted at all.

That moment was hilarious and great. What game are you referring too though? There's been a few I've been a spectator too.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'l be honest I dont remember too much from games when it comes to voting. Its really good and crazy that stick in my mind. Like when golden was a bomb and killed holder who was a scum double voter in pokemafia and not suscpeted at all.

That moment was hilarious and great. What game are you referring too though? There's been a few I've been a spectator too.
It was Star Wars mafia, the scum team was me, praline, Nabe, and Thirdkoopa. I think praline got voted out D2, I voted against her back then.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
yeah sure no problem I can use whatever to defend myself, no need for sarcasm

I originally voted Golden after he called me stupid then I unvoted, but you can't say that going back to the vote is suspicious when you added traction to his wheel, stating he was your #1 scum read (even though you stayed on praline's wagon?). I wasn't feeling good with Golden, I didn't like how he was acting, and I wanted to hear more from praline. That's not bad motivation.

I think the sarcasm is pretty warranted with how absolutely vocal I've been on my thoughts on meta.

I had Golden as my top scum read, yes. I also thought Praline would end up being the actual lynch. I can absolutely say that going back to the vote is suspicious when you've claimed to be a double voter, one of the roles that absolutely shouldn't suddenly swap. The action reeks.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't even mean it would be just an extra Night phase with praline alive.

Pokechu is trying to say 'oh why would I lynch a townie when my scum partner is going to get lynched sooner or later anyways'

hello? you get to lynch a townie. Then you get to kill someone at night. You even get to make up a fake result against your scum partner so that you look better when they flip. There are SO MANY reasons why you would want to kill golden first since the general opinion of the town was split.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'm saying that if praline was like a one-shot rolecop and that was it, then me saving her last Day would've been pointless because besides her words she would offer no value to my hypothetical scum team.
Then the implication I believe that is being implied is that praline isn't a cop and that's why you would save her. its easy to claim a rolecop if your scum, as you know whose not scum. So if you were protecting praline, the likeliest reason would be that she's scum and has completely different abilities then we know which could still be useful to your scum team.

If that makes sense.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think the sarcasm is pretty warranted with how absolutely vocal I've been on my thoughts on meta.

I had Golden as my top scum read, yes. I also thought Praline would end up being the actual lynch. I can absolutely say that going back to the vote is suspicious when you've claimed to be a double voter, one of the roles that absolutely shouldn't suddenly swap. The action reeks.
If I have a double vote why not use it? If I don't like who's getting lynched then I have my vote for that, right? That's part of the game, no?

and even if I didn't vote, the vote would be tied - it would be a 50/50 split for one of Golden/praline to live. that means that there's a chance that the outcome would've been the exact same, with or without my vote. I didn't see anything wrong with going back to my vote because of this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
you are claiming a guilty on praline. why do you think that any part of her claim is legit?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you are claiming a guilty on praline. why do you think that any part of her claim is legit?
I'm not saying her claim is legit - rolecop just came to mind because it's a plausible x-shot ability for scum.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

I took the "extra night phase" comment as explaining how scum would have an extra Night to use her abilities.

Let's say that you and Praline are scum, as I currently believe. You absolutely would know whether or not she's a one-shot role cop, affecting your decision to save her.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It was Star Wars mafia, the scum team was me, praline, Nabe, and Thirdkoopa. I think praline got voted out D2, I voted against her back then.
Oh god this game.

My main point of remebrence from it was that I nailed Nabe's plan's time after time, knew his act was bs day one and no one cared to listen to my completely valid and well thought out thoughts.

The only reason things didn't come together was because no one figured out shishoe get out actual lightsabers.

That game was just a mess of poor timings and more.

I should been able to beat nabe there without a doubt.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I took the "extra night phase" comment as explaining how scum would have an extra Night to use her abilities.

Let's say that you and Praline are scum, as I currently believe. You absolutely would know whether or not she's a one-shot role cop, affecting your decision to save her.
but once we see praline flip today, we'd see what her abilities are. that's what I'm saying - if she flips one-shot whatever, then scum!Chu saving her would have been pointless.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If I have a double vote why not use it? If I don't like who's getting lynched then I have my vote for that, right? That's part of the game, no?

and even if I didn't vote, the vote would be tied - it would be a 50/50 split for one of Golden/praline to live. that means that there's a chance that the outcome would've been the exact same, with or without my vote. I didn't see anything wrong with going back to my vote because of this.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you vote before Utopian voted and supposedly tied the game? How did you know Utopian planned to vote and tie it?

Will do a short reread to ensure I'm correct there on the timing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you vote before Utopian voted and supposedly tied the game? How did you know Utopian planned to vote and tie it?

Will do a short reread to ensure I'm correct there on the timing.
I think Utopian voted golden

then I did

then Utopian changed his mind and switched to voting praline, and that was when he told me I could still switch (but I didn't want to aahahahahahahah LOL)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah another thing to point out. The double voter is usually the main character of the theme. Granted this can change( IE hypno in pokemafia), but you never know.

If werekills theory is right and scum is actual heroes then I can kind of buy why that's who the scum doublevoter is if thats the case.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're arguing as if she is town here, which I currently 100% do not believe.
I'm not arguing as if she's town - I'm arguing as if she's scum with an ability that she already used up, or an ability that is not important.

Obviously if she targeted me N1 and herself N2 then the ability can't be anything grandiose. So why would I bother saving her D2 and just risk death myself if her actual role was not a huge boon to the team?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I don't even mean it would be just an extra Night phase with praline alive.

Pokechu is trying to say 'oh why would I lynch a townie when my scum partner is going to get lynched sooner or later anyways'

hello? you get to lynch a townie. Then you get to kill someone at night. You even get to make up a fake result against your scum partner so that you look better when they flip. There are SO MANY reasons why you would want to kill golden first since the general opinion of the town was split.
there's also so many reasons why I would want to kill praline first. it prevents me from looking bad for killing a townie, because it's my vote that swung the Day and killed a scum it'd make me seem "townie"...

scum!Chu could lynch a townie regardless of when praline died, shiny got lynched D1, that's lynching a townie. and scum!Chu could kill whoever at night too.

there's really no reason for me as scum to take praline's side and make up some random role about a receiver just so I can "look better". it obviously isn't working LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're just saying anything you can to wiggle out of dying! It's very transparent!
how is that saying anything? that's literally my thought process, clear as day from this post

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Can you please stop trying to convince me when I know you're lying? It's very annoying!
"Viewer beware! You're in for a scare [when you lynch me and I flip town, and you'll act so surprised as if this was never a possibility]!"

- R.L Stine

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I think Utopian voted golden

then I did

then Utopian changed his mind and switched to voting praline, and that was when he told me I could still switch (but I didn't want to aahahahahahahah LOL)
Just reread and confirmed that this was the case. Can someone remove Pokechu from the vote count for D2 and count the totals? I'm a bit confused on something, and I'm about to have to do some work stuff.

I'm not arguing as if she's town - I'm arguing as if she's scum with an ability that she already used up, or an ability that is not important.

Obviously if she targeted me N1 and herself N2 then the ability can't be anything grandiose. So why would I bother saving her D2 and just risk death myself if her actual role was not a huge boon to the team?
Ok cool, so let's follow the logic here of scum!Pokechu and scum!Praline.

Praline claims one shot cop. Pokechu, as Praline's scum partner, then saves Praline. Pokechu on the next day then claims to have info that disproves Praline's ability being one shot.

I strongly suspect that your item "claim" was merely listing Praline's actual actions, in case of a tracker or other roles. In this case, you'd absolutely save Praline to get the extra action.

Like seriously, if you're both scum and you just "disproved" Praline being one shot (plus Unikorn confirming it too), why wouldn't we believe that you knew she wasn't a one-shot?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Just reread and confirmed that this was the case. Can someone remove Pokechu from the vote count for D2 and count the totals? I'm a bit confused on something, and I'm about to have to do some work stuff.

Ok cool, so let's follow the logic here of scum!Pokechu and scum!Praline.

Praline claims one shot cop. Pokechu, as Praline's scum partner, then saves Praline. Pokechu on the next day then claims to have info that disproves Praline's ability being one shot.

I strongly suspect that your item "claim" was merely listing Praline's actual actions, in case of a tracker or other roles. In this case, you'd absolutely save Praline to get the extra action.

Like seriously, if you're both scum and you just "disproved" Praline being one shot (plus Unikorn confirming it too), why wouldn't we believe that you knew she wasn't a one-shot?
Once praline flips though, that's when we can judge if her toolkit was worth the risk of me voting to save her. Because if her ability is absolutely useless when she flips, then there would be no reason for scum!Chu to save praline to use the ability. All he would be doing would be risking himself as a future Day lynch.

That's what I'm trying to say - her ability could be one-shot, it could be useless, either way there would be no reason for me to save praline for her ability, because her ability has no worth.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
1796 has no mention of "if praline flips scum", it just assumes she is.

Like, yeah, we're all pretty sure at this point, but still...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah I'm pretty sure praline is scum, I don't see why we should beat around the bush and say "if"

she's scum. point blank and simple LOL

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Once praline flips though, that's when we can judge if her toolkit was worth the risk of me voting to save her. Because if her ability is absolutely useless when she flips, then there would be no reason for scum!Chu to save praline to use the ability. All he would be doing would be risking himself as a future Day lynch.

That's what I'm trying to say - her ability could be one-shot, it could be useless, either way there would be no reason for me to save praline for her ability, because her ability has no worth.
How about this.

I am still completely on board with lynching Praline. In fact that's my plan for today. We will see what things look like after she flips.

1796 has no mention of "if praline flips scum", it just assumes she is.

Like, yeah, we're all pretty sure at this point, but still...
At this point Pokechu/Praline scumteam is nearly all but certain in my eyes, to say the least.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
yeah I'm pretty sure praline is scum, I don't see why we should beat around the bush and say "if"

she's scum. point blank and simple LOL
You are basing this on the item you received.

If the item you received is legit (shown by you basing your read on it), why would you then argue that she will flip as a one shot ability?

Top Bottom