• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well since I got tagged and this seems like the good old role bananza we used to do, I'm interested. Don't know if there's space left or not though.

Either way, important question before saying anything, does it have manga spoilers? Because in that case I'm so out of here lol.

If there's no manga spoilers but the game is full I want to spectate.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Well since I got tagged and this seems like the good old role bananza we used to do, I'm interested. Don't know if there's space left or not though.
There's plenty of space left. Even including you we still have a few slots left. So keep those sign-ups coming in, folks! :p

As for whether or not there are spoilers, Shish can answer that since I don't know **** about the flavour. :p

D

Deleted member

Either way, important question before saying anything, does it have manga spoilers? Because in that case I'm so out of here lol.

If there's no manga spoilers but the game is full I want to spectate.
No spoilers beyond season 3.
I considered putting some characters that had yet not debutted but I believe it's best for all to follow the Anime on this one.
You want in?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I considered putting some characters that had yet not debutted but I believe it's best for all to follow the Anime on this one.
You want in?
Then there’s a chance for me to get the character I want. lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
You want in?
Yeah put me in, let's see how rusty I am lol

D

Deleted member

It depends on whether or not Shish wants to start the game then. As far as this game is concerned I'm just her servant, I don't dictate when the game does or doesn't start. :p

edit: ok I guess it is next Wednesday, then
I could lock sign ups today but there's no point to it since I won't be around to host the game for almost a week.
also, if you're my Servant then use your Noble Phantasm already

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I could lock sign ups today but there's no point to it since I won't be around to host the game for almost a week.
Yeah. No point doing that if you're just not around. Who knows, maybe while you're away I'll come up with another list of names to tag and we might actually fill this thing. :p

also, if you're my Servant then use your Noble Phantasm already
As you will it, milady.
*bans everyone from the site who hasn't played Etrian Odyssey yet*

D

Deleted member

As you will it, milady.
Banishment of Yggdrasil, The Labyrinth Rejects Thou
Rank B++
Anti-Populace
A Bounded Field Noble Phantasm that manifests the tree of Yggdrasil in a specific place, though despite its nature, it does not trap its victims within. Once it manifests, Yggdrasil will not only banish all of those who had never set foot in it before, but also prevent them from ever entering that area again, even after it has vanished. However, this Noble Phantasm possesses no offensive capabilities and is entirely dependent on whether or not the intended targets know of the world tree. It's the ultimate culmination of Moydow's quest of trying to spread the word of Yggdrasil that was turned into banishing all heretics from her perfect world.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I might try to binge read the manga this weekend so I'll be ready to make relevant **** posts once this starts.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah. No point doing that if you're just not around. Who knows, maybe while you're away I'll come up with another list of names to tag and we might actually fill this thing. :p

As you will it, milady.
I really need to try that series. I'd kill for a Switch port.

Any recommendation for which to dive into first? I could finagle a DS emulator, so I can do it during slow days at work. (like today)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So basically, everyone but you and Shish :troll:
Oh, so that's why she wanted that to happen? I'm flattered, but...

Hmph. After all I've done for you I thought I'd at least deserve an A-. unless B++ is actually really good in those games and I'm just dumb

Any recommendation for which to dive into first? I could finagle a DS emulator, so I can do it during slow days at work. (like today)
Yeah. Not one of the DS ones. Two of them have 3DS remakes that basically invalidate the originals with the amount of quality-of-life and balance improvements they add, while the third is better but still suffers in the QoL department compared to the newer games.

Instead I'd start with a 3DS one. All of the games except Nexus have demos on the eShop, so you can pick one of those up and see how it goes. If you want a specific recommendation I'd go for 5 or 2 Untold (the former is the second most recent, the latter has a story mode with preset characters if you don't want the hassle of making your own), but they're all good. The games don't have any important story connections to each other, so you can just start with any of them without feeling like you're missing out on anything.

If you must go for a DS one go for 3, but I dunno how well you'd manage to draw maps with an emulator (I've never tried, and I'm not sure if the DS games have the auto-mapping features the 3DS games have).

D

Deleted member

Hmph. After all I've done for you I thought I'd at least deserve an A-. unless B++ is actually really good in those games and I'm just dumb

Yeah. Not one of the DS ones. Two of them have 3DS remakes that basically invalidate the originals with the amount of quality-of-life and balance improvements, while the third is better but still suffers in the QoL department compared to the newer games.

Instead I'd start with a 3DS one. All of the games except Nexus have demos on the eShop, so you can pick one of those up and see how it goes. If you want a specific recommendation I'd go for 5 or 2 Untold (the former is the second most recent, the latter has a story mode with preset characters if you don't want the hassle of making your own), but they're all good. The games don't have any important story connections to each other, so you can just start with any of them without feeling like you're missing out on anything.

If you must go for a DS one go for 3, but I dunno how well you'd manage to draw maps with an emulator (I've never tried, and I'm not sure if the DS games have the auto-mapping features the 3DS games have).
This is how they work

Basically, a + is a surge in power dependent on certain circumstances and those can actually beat higher ranks easily
EX is anything unquanitifiable.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Or you could pull the Utopian approach and give yourself season 1 spoilers so I dont have to.

Join the dark side
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Depends on how long the manga is. It's been a while since I've read any, but I can normally read them pretty fast. But maybe I'll just do what I normally do and read the same five over and over.

D

Deleted member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Depends on how long the manga is. It's been a while since I've read any, but I can normally read them pretty fast. But maybe I'll just do what I normally do and read the same five over and over.
If you want to at least catch up on the anime, that would be, uhm... around 120 chapters. Good luck

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Do you guys think in sword and shield the youngster trainer class will be replaced with lads and the lass trainer class will be replaced with lassie?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Yeah. Not one of the DS ones. Two of them have 3DS remakes that basically invalidate the originals with the amount of quality-of-life and balance improvements they add, while the third is better but still suffers in the QoL department compared to the newer games.

5 sounds solid then, I might dust off the old 3ds. I'm just not sure on work culture here quite yet (I work in IT), and a phone seems more acceptable. We will see!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Can someone DM me my hero academia popcorn gifs? Asking for a friend

It has absolutely nothing to do with unlikely **** posting that will definitely not happen in the spectator PM

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can someone DM me my hero academia popcorn gifs? Asking for a friend

It has absolutely nothing to do with unlikely **** posting that will definitely not happen in the spectator PM
Unfortunately, no character has canonically eaten popcorn

Top Bottom