• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No, we just play the game pretending they're in it. Can't get lynched if you're only pretending to play, right? Sure fire way to win.
How did you find out what my regular strats are

Now I need to change my game up :glare:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yes it does.

I'll be more transparent and less coy: no one has posted in here for the last 3 days, so I have posted a dancing gif to satirically address the lack of movement.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes it does.

I'll be more transparent and less coy: no one has posted in here for the last 3 days, so I have posted a dancing gif to satirically address the lack of movement.
It'll get somewhere... eventually

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No, Moy.

Only if they support Sobble can they play in this game.

If they don't stan for Sobble, they are not allowed to play. This is the rule for not only this game, but for life. Violating this will get you jailed.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
WOW! PRALINE'S IN THE GAME? NEVER MIND THEN!

Just this once... non-Sobble stans can play. ;)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
No, Moy.

If they don't stan for Sobble, they are not allowed to play. This is the rule for not only this game, but for life. Violating this will get you jailed.
You don't make the rules here, your judgement is overruled

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
No, Moy.

At least we can agree that Scorbunny has a very unoriginal name and only exists to fulfill the anime trope of a nose-bandaid. The coloring is probably the only thing good about it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What the **** are you on about
Originally, non-Sobble stans could not play this game. To be a stan for something, that means you support it.

However, because you joined, non-Sobble stans can play, as your litness overrides the rule!

You don't make the rules here, your judgement is overruled
My judgement is never overruled... don't make me get out my cheat engine... be careful moy ;)Embarrass

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
At least we can agree that Scorbunny has a very unoriginal name and only exists to fulfill the anime trope of a nose-bandaid. The coloring is probably the only thing good about it.
What...... No. We cannot agree on that. Scorbunny is my second choice and despite not being the perfection Sobble is, is still a sweet angel that needs to be protected.

I think it's time for you to leave. Your kind is not welcome here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Originally, non-Sobble stans could not play this game. To be a stan for something, that means you support it.

However, because you joined, non-Sobble stans can play, as your litness overrides the rule!

My judgement is never overruled... don't make me get out my cheat engine... be careful moy ;)Embarrass
Do you not read my posts? Sobble is my favourite

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No, Moy.

Don’t be like Deku and be racist.

Strive to be a real hero and accept everyone,

Except criminal scum

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
48 hour days, and 24 hour nights. Starts whenever we get enough people in here, I guess.

You know what? My work hours are actually manageable for the next few weeks so far, so... why the hell not?

'TIS THE SECOND COMING OF UNIKORN, BABY! :awesome:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, that's basically what's been happening lately, right? :p (sorry if I did upset you, though)

48 hour days, and 24 hour nights. Starts whenever we get enough people in here, I guess.
It’s ok, I was partially joking

Top Bottom