• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I second this. 24hr Day phases are always the most fun to play and I feel engaged throughout the phase.

It's the reason why we have 24hr Night phases as a "cool-off" period of sorts. 48hr phases just drags things out.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
how many votes does praline have? let's swing it to me guys who doesn't love last minute flips :troll:

or do you want to pass peacefully praline? :joyful:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
booo no flavor change, no way we can mess everything up in just two minutes

cmon who doesnt love making work harder for the hosts and completely destroying our town's plans? that's like, my #1 past-time!!

D

Deleted member

Ding dong duh, the Day is over!
Please await the results

*Now loading...*

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So praline praline we got you as scum then I presume?

You claimed rag doll but didn’t know who they were,
Yet you got who you wanted interesting.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So praline praline we got you as scum then I presume?

You claimed rag doll but didn’t know who they were,
Yet you got who you wanted interesting.
awww

boooooo

I was hoping for a PLOT TWIST where praline ends up being like town cop LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I second this. 24hr Day phases are always the most fun to play and I feel engaged throughout the phase.

It's the reason why we have 24hr Night phases as a "cool-off" period of sorts. 48hr phases just drags things out.
48 hours can be good. For example day 2 was actually made great use of with it. But then there’s days like today where it’s pretty slow. I’m partial to the rule of 48 hour phases with a majority vote able to make a day 24 hours.

D

Deleted member

Hold on, just making sure I got the votes right and... yup, we got our lynch, alright! I don't have a pun for this one tho but her name was Praline and...
Himiko Toga
Quirk: Transform

"What's wrong with having a blood fetish? I'm not hurting anyone!"

You are Toga Himiko, the Villain Disguiser. Your Quirk, Transform, allows you to transform into someone else by drinking their blood.

Normal Abilities:
-Blood Sampling: Every Night, you may take a bit of blood from a player and store it for future usage.
*This action can be blocked by abilities that would normally only block kill attempts.
-Stalker: You'll find out about any Normal Abilities a player possesses, though not the ability's flavor name, when you use Blood Sampling.

Quirk Abilities:
-Transform: At the start of any Night, you may use any of the blood samples you've collected to transform into that player, making your name be replaced with theirs in any investigative results for that Night.
-Playing The Role: When transformed, you are able to perform any Normal Abilities they possess.

W-what, who are you!? Wait, you're one of those villains from the League of Villains, aren't you? What are you doing here!?

"Fufufu, guess I got caught, huh? But that's fine, because that only means my friends don't have to play nice anymore, hahahahaha!!! You're all gonna die but I just wish I could have joined in on the fun too!!!"

D-damnit, the villains infiltrated the school!? But how? No matter, this isn't time to make questions: attention all students and teachers, this is no longer a training exercise! The League of Villains is here, this is a situation of life or death, so struggle to seize the future!

Praline was lynched. She was the Villain Disguiser.

Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Just a penguin Just a penguin Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Heh, guess who isn't lynching them self D4?

Noice.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hold on, just making sure I got the votes right and... yup, we got our lynch, alright! I don't have a pun for this one tho but her name was Praline and...
Himiko Toga

You are Toga Himiko, the Villain Disguiser. Your Quirk, Transform, allows you to transform into someone else by drinking their blood.

Normal Abilities:
-Blood Sampling: Every Night, you may take a bit of blood from a player and store it for future usage.
*This action can be blocked by abilities that would normally only block kill attempts.
-Stalker: You'll find out about any Normal Abilities a player possesses, though not the ability's flavor name, when you use Blood Sampling.

Quirk Abilities:
-Transform: At the start of any Night, you may use any of the blood samples you've collected to transform into that player, making your name be replaced with theirs in any investigative results for that Night.
-Playing The Role: When transformed, you are able to perform any Normal Abilities they possess.

W-what, who are you!? Wait, you're one of those villains from the League of Villains, aren't you? What are you doing here!?

"Fufufu, guess I got caught, huh? But that's fine, because that only means my friends don't have to play nice anymore, hahahahaha!!! You're all gonna die but I just wish I could have joined in on the fun too!!!"

D-damnit, the villains infiltrated the school!? But how? No matter, this isn't time to make questions: attention all students and teachers, this is no longer a training exercise! The League of Villains is here, this is a situation of life or death, so struggle to seize the future!

Just a penguin Just a penguin Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary
Toaster's dead ya goof!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Himiko Toga

Normal Abilities:

Quirk Abilities:

Holy ****.

I literally told praline that this was the best character for my forger theory and would likely be at play if the villains are actually scum.

You sat there with a straigt face and agreed. Well played praline praline well played.

D

Deleted member

Won't be here for the usual time of the phase shift, so deadline for the Night is extended by 2 hours until further notice.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ya i'm going to be catching some Z's before phase end as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The thread will be pretty dead due to the time now. That won’t be as fun.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I, uh... guess the delay is gonna be a little more than 2 hours?

Please continue to wait patiently for our esteemed hostess to turn up.
Only scum would delay the flavor.

Vote: shishoe

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hmm... I guess Shish got pretty badly held up. Since it's already 3 hours past the usual time and is probably pretty late where she is, I figure I should probably help take care of things for now.

So with that, the Night is now over, please wait for the results to load...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Another Night draws to a close! And brings with it another victim. Training exercise or no, it'd be pretty stoopid to let your guard down like this...

Hound Dog
Quirk: Dog

"Stop calling me a "furry"!"

You are Hound Dog, the Hero Tracker. Your Quirk, Dog, gives you all the capabilities a dog has, including a heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Track: Every Night, you may track someone to find out who they targeted, but not what abilities were used.
-Territory Creation: Twice during the game, you may mark a player to prevent them from being targeted by most actions.
*This won't protect them from being killed.

And so another Hero falls before they could leave their mark on the world. I'm cryin' all the time here. Whoever caught this dog, they ain't no friend of mine.

The Stoopid Unikorn was killed. They were the Hero Tracker.

Day 4 begins now and ends in 45 hours (since that puts us back to the usual phase shift time, I guess?)

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Just a penguin Just a penguin

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Another Night draws to a close! And brings with it another victim. Training exercise or no, it'd be pretty stupid to let your guard down like this...

Hound Dog
Quirk: Dog

"Stop calling me a "furry"!"

You are Hound Dog, the Hero Tracker. Your Quirk, Dog, gives you all the capabilities a dog has, including a heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Track: Every Night, you may track someone to find out who they targeted, but not what abilities were used.
-Territory Creation: Twice during the game, you may mark a player to prevent them from being targeted by most actions.
*This won't protect them from being killed.

And so another Hero falls before they could leave their mark on the world. I'm cryin' all the time here. Whoever caught this dog, they ain't no friend of mine.

The Stoopid Unikorn was killed. They were the Hero Tracker.

Day 4 begins now and ends in 45 hours (since that puts us back to the usual phase shift time, I guess?)

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Just a penguin Just a penguin
First hope everything is alright @Shishœ

Second I see Pokechu Pokechu lied about bombing someone.

I’d like an explanation and I already have a pretty good idea of why you didn’t.

So your either bull ****ting us.

Or you lied to attract my attention to night and redirect you. Which ultimately I did. I knew you likely didn’t have anything that posed harm to me.

But I wanted to redirect you to my scum guess in case you weren’t lying and actually targeted someone.

So my theory right now is you lied to get my direct on you and avoid a night kill being redirected to scum didn’t you?

D

Deleted member

I apologize to everyone for this, se unexpected stuff came up and I was out for longer than intended. I promise to avoid another situation like this.
I wanna thank Moydow Moydow for taking over, dunno what I'd do without ya.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer

I’d like an explanation and I already have a pretty good idea of why you didn’t.

Or you lied to attract my attention to night and redirect you. Which ultimately I did. I knew you likely didn’t have anything that posed harm to me.

But I wanted to redirect you to my scum guess in case you weren’t lying and actually targeted someone.

So my theory right now is you lied to get my direct on yot ou and avoid a night kill being redirected to scum didn’t you?
vote: pokechu

Interesting. Who'd you redirect him to?

Also, starting in about 6 hours, I will be at GDC until next Saturday, which means my access will be spotty and almost exclusively through mobile. It shouldn't be enough of an issue to warrant me subbing out or anything, just be forewarned that I will be busy a lot and terse because phone keyboards are ass.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
vote: pokechu

Interesting. Who'd you redirect him to?

Also, starting in about 6 hours, I will be at GDC until next Saturday, which means my access will be spotty and almost exclusively through mobile. It shouldn't be enough of an issue to warrant me subbing out or anything, just be forewarned that I will be busy a lot and terse because phone keyboards are ***.
Ura. I know ura isn’t found of my supiscions of him but I wanted to see if I was right one way or another.

I knew uni had to be telling the truth because of his read on praline and his other claims towards tracks. I don’t see anything really wrong with you, utopia Or karry. Any of you could be scum but I don’t have reason to believe it atm.

I also kind of trust karry for coming in here focused on chu. It leads me to believe that he could have A good reason to stay stuck on chu and doesn’t want scum to know why.

My other target if I didn’t redirect to Ura would have been penguin due to inactivity even though they could definitely post here. If Ura flopped town, I’d look into penguin at least next.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

So my theory right now is you lied to get my direct on you and avoid a night kill being redirected to scum didn’t you?
No, I got told my action failed again but I specifically used Birds of a Feather because I knew someone would try something like this LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Seriously y'all roleblocked again?? I targeted Uni because I assumed he would be the nightkill so getting his results would be neat.

Oh well. Lynch away! LOL

Top Bottom