• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
does daylight savings time have an effect on the phase end time? or no? LOL

I've been waiting for Day 2 I really want to ****post bust out some scum yall

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
does daylight savings time have an effect on the phase end time? or no? LOL

I've been waiting for Day 2 I really want to ****post bust out some scum yall
The clocks changing doesn't happen yet in either mine or Shish's timezones, so no. There's still 56 minutes left in the Night as of now.

D

Deleted member

Ah ****, oh ****, phase is over, hold on a minute
Now loading...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Night 1 is officially over. Day 2 begins now and ends in 48 hours.
The Night has claimed...
No one!
No one, huh? Either our Heroes are doing a great job or the Villains are lacking, I wonder which one it is...

Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole @GoldenYuiitusin
also pls confirm to me if these tags are actually working
tags are working

or at least they did for me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Night has claimed...
No one!
No one, huh? Either our Heroes are doing a great job or the Villains are lacking, I wonder which one it is...

Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole @GoldenYuiitusin
Well that’s interesting. If anyone role blocked someone please tell us. It’s a risk but I imagine we have a doctor to protect you.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UUUGGGGGGHHHH, you're interrupting my My Hero Academia binge, what do you want.

Oh, no deaths? Well that's always a positive, who do you all think was targeted?

I'm not actually reading the responses because Katsuki is being a douche again and I have to yell at him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I take it a Mafioso was roleblocked in the Night phase?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also something of note.

I have a theory.
Wanted this in one post, but whops.
Anyway, shiny legendary wasn’t who we thought he was.
No spoilers beyond season 3.
I considered putting some characters that had yet not debutted but I believe it's best for all to follow the Anime on this one.
You want in?
Shishoe specifically says this is anime only game.

So why the hell is shiny legendary supposedly a comic character? And a spin-off one at that has no real connection to the show currently.

On top of that his pm role seems a little under detailed based on the sample ones. However the sample ones are the most detailed ones because they tackle multiple quirks on one charcter sort of. So this could go either way as not many have multiple ones in the show.

It the role pms also use images from the show.

So shinys pm is really sketchy. I’m pretty sure there’s a forger

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The Night has claimed...
No one!

And yeah, tags are working. IIRC, they only don't work when you edit them in after posting.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
forgers are lame

if that pm is really fake

whoever made it can post up and we can take it outside cause they really about to catch these hands

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
forgers are lame

if that pm is really fake

whoever made it can post up and we can take it outside cause they really about to catch these hands
I imagine the forger is scum and wouldn’t speak out lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What exactly is a "forger"?

Forgive my ignorance lol. Never heard it before in Mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'm so sad... alexa play despacito

forger = the role PM was faked, the mafia made their own and submitted it to Shish

I think forgers have appeared in FEH Mafia and PokeMafia off the top of my head, I know there's been at least one other one but I can't remember it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

A forger has the ability to mask the Death pm of someone.

It’s usully used to cover up for a fellow scum. A good example was from feh mafia.

Swamp was a forger and had scum kill me. They then masked my pm by saying I was eiricka when I was actually tobin.

Swamp wanted to confuse the town over my status as well as tried to say my gimmick was to find empharaim. However he screwed up his forgery by spelling eiricka with one I not two lol.

No one else claimed to be emphraim either which eventually led to swamps death

Basically scum can use it to mislead town if done right. Ignore done wrong like I think it is here, it puts scum at a slight disadvantage

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's excatly what it implies; someone who can forge the information in a role PM when it's flipped.

Wanted this in one post, but whops.
Anyway, shiny legendary wasn’t who we thought he was.

Shishoe specifically says this is anime only game.

So why the hell is shiny legendary supposedly a comic character? And a spin-off one at that has no real connection to the show currently.

On top of that his pm role seems a little under detailed based on the sample ones. However the sample ones are the most detailed ones because they tackle multiple quirks on one charcter sort of. So this could go either way as not many have multiple ones in the show.

It the role pms also use images from the show.

I have a hard time believing this because of a few things.

Why wouldn't the forger make Shiny a scum in the fake PM?

If the intent was to make sure those who pushed for him became suspicious, making a townie PM role would be pointless if the forger is scum, unless Shiny himself is a scum and they're trying to bait a potential reviver. But that feels like it's too big of a gamble for day 1.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Knuckleduster
Quirk: N/A

"I'm Batman!"

You are Knuckleduster, the Hero Vigilante. You are Quirkless, meaning you do not possess a Quirk.

Normal Abilities:
-A Vig's Worth: Once during the game, you may attempt to kill someone during the Night.
-I Am The Night: Every Night, you may Watch someone to find out who targeted them, but not what abilities were used.

Quirk Abilities:
N/A
Okay, I'm back. Why did we say this is a quirk besides the fact that it wasn't in the anime?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
If the intent was to make sure those who pushed for him became suspicious, making a townie PM role would be pointless if the forger is scum, unless Shiny himself is a scum and they're trying to bait a potential reviver. But that feels like it's too big of a gamble for day 1.
I like what you're thinking, but then what?

D

Deleted member

A forger would have to have knowledge about the spin-off manga.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I like what you're thinking, but then what?
Either the forger is a third-party who saw a better benefit off of making Shiny a townie (because again, scum!forger makes absolutely no sense here)...

...or there's no forger at all and Z's just leading us to a fake lead.

Yeah, there's too many factors here for me to really believe Z.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's excatly what it implies; someone who can forge the information in a role PM when it's flipped.
Okay so it's not what I did in Villains Mafia where I faked my death right? Because that's what I did to make Town think I was a townie when I was apart of the Mafia.

In this case, the Mafia is giving false info about who Shiny really was. So he could have actually been a mafioso but Mafia made it look like he was a townie?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay so it's not what I did in Villains Mafia where I faked my death right? Because that's what I did to make Town think I was a townie when I was apart of the Mafia.
No, but the idea of your role being completely different than what it truly is is basically what a forger does,.

In this case, the Mafia is giving false info about who Shiny really was. So he could have actually been a mafioso but Mafia made it look like he was a townie?
Either that or Z's spreading lies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I have a hard time believing this because of a few things.

Why wouldn't the forger make Shiny a scum in the fake PM?

Maybe but I don’t agree on this. My theory is shiny was scum and likely had a decent kit. Hence why they wouldn’t want town to know we took out a potentially useful scum day one.

A forger is usually used to hide fellow scum so the town doesn’t think they have a lead. It’s a paranoia tactic usually.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I see.

But what evidence do we have that a forger was at play here? Other than the character not originating from the MHA anime?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My next point. We all know who had knowledge of this manga correct? If not I’m just gonna say it.

Werekill mentioned that it was a good af manga, and the only one in this thread who said they are well versed in the manga was werekill
Maybe I’m wrong and there is no forger, but honestly I think my theory has a good shot

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe but I don’t agree on this. My theory is shiny was scum and likely had a decent kit. Hence why they wouldn’t want town to know we took out a potentially useful scum day one.

A forger is usually used to hide fellow scum so the town doesn’t think they have a lead. It’s a paranoia tactic usually.
If that's the case, assuming that your theory is right, then I think Werekill is a good potential suspect.

After all...

Good af spin off too.
He straight uo admitted to knowing that spin-off when Shiny flipped.

D

Deleted member

Knew the spin-off existed:
-Werekill

Didn't know anything about a spin-off:
-Golden

Fill the list, people.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see.

But what evidence do we have that a forger was at play here? Other than the character not originating from the MHA anime?
That’s the proof we need.

As I quoted, shishoe literally said this game is anime only as not to spoil he manga.

On top of that, the manga character shiny supposedly has isn’t even a my hero academia manga character.

He’s from an entire sub series and spin-off, not the show. So I find it really hard not to believe a forger is at play here. Shishoe isn’t gonna lie and we aren’t getting a character not from the show in this game. I’d bet money on it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
but why would scum!werekill admit he knew of the spinoff right after shiny's flip? wouldn't he have had to make a conscious decision about the forged PM? so wouldn't he see all of his scum's PMs and realize that everything is from the anime? werekill seems like he has a lot of experience, I don't think he's the type to drop a hint like that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Night has claimed...
No one!

So nobody died? Well good job guys.

Top Bottom