• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*she

Anyway, yeah, we can look for replacements if need be, but we're not overly worried just yet. We'll probably see if they show up by the next day phase or so and decide from there.
My mistake. Odd though as I’ve been seen shishoe called anything but he. My bad @Shishœ

This is why I’m so lost in referring to people because most don’t have genders on their profile.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
here is your daily track
yes...... top of the page...... just what this stellar track deserved... all is well. the sun is out and my cats are meowing. i have been cured.

anyways i'm assuming shiny lynch today? we only have 21 minutes left LOL

I feel a bit bad for him but I can def 100% see why it's falling on him

D

Deleted member

My mistake. Odd though as I’ve been seen shishoe called anything but he. My bad @Shishœ

This is why I’m so lost in referring to people because most don’t have genders on their profile.
It's a recent thing, don't worry about it, I know not everyone knows about it yet.
Doesn't help the "update" made so that gender doesn't show up in the little profile pop up so you'd have to dig to someone's About page.

Also, uh, 13 minutes to deadline I guess

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's a recent thing, don't worry about it, I know not everyone knows about it yet.
Doesn't help the "update" made so that gender doesn't show up in the little profile pop up so you'd have to dig to someone's About page.

Oh it did change stuff? I thought maybe it did as I saw a lot of profiles without genders even though they had them before. Guess I know why. I should read the site patch notes lol

D

Deleted member

Before Night phase starts, I request that two or more people target me with anything that doesn't prevent my Qurik tonight.

You'll see what I can do come the next Day.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
also before anyone asks, no, I can't fix this. I tried because I saw plenty of people mentioning it, but it doesn't look as if whatever controls this is in an area I can edit.

I also tried adding non-binary options and a pronoun field to the gender option but it doesn't let me do those either, rip

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
if I was voting out of those three, shiny for sure. he hasn't contributed anything other than "trustworthy" or "can't trust" and he literally used the defense "haven't i been inactive and town before?"

but I'm feeling fairly confident that Shiny is... actually town. Would still rather vote him though because Maven is completely MIA and Joja hasn't been on since Wednesday, seems kind of underhanded to vote them imo
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you originally pushing against Shiny? Why the sudden change of heart?

D

Deleted member

also before anyone asks, no, I can't fix this. I tried because I saw plenty of people mentioning it, but it doesn't look as if whatever controls this is in an area I can edit.

I also tried adding non-binary options and a pronoun field to the gender option but it doesn't let me do those either, rip
You're doing God's work, Moy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Noted. I was a bit confused at first at the beginning of this thread. All my support :cheep:

damn it

D

Deleted member

And that's the end of Day 1. Please, wait a few moments.
*Now loading...*

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you originally pushing against Shiny? Why the sudden change of heart?
oh I agree shiny should definitely be lynched toDay, but based off of previous experiences with him I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped literally the town police, the role you claimed LOL

that's why I'm not touching his slot, it frustrates me because you could have all the evidence in the world he's scum but he'll find a way to be town :laugh:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I don’t think we even have a replacement list period.
I mean I know for a fact that @NotAPro Bro was interested in joining these games, or at least ricochet. If he wanted to substitute in for Maven or Joja, that's up to him. Regardless, he wouldn't join until we have confirmation that they are leaving.

D

Deleted member

It's time, the awaited end of Day 1 let's see who our brave heros decided to lynch after all.

Not much of a talker are you, heh?
Knuckleduster
Quirk: N/A

"I'm Batman!"

You are Knuckleduster, the Hero Vigilante. You are Quirkless, meaning you do not possess a Quirk.

Normal Abilities:
-A Vig's Worth: Once during the game, you may attempt to kill someone during the Night.
-I Am The Night: Every Night, you may Watch someone to find out who targeted them, but not what abilities were used.

Quirk Abilities:
N/A
Huh!? Who the hell are you, old man?

"I'm, huh, I'm Batman!"

Get the **** out of here you creep, this is a training class for UA students.

"Look, sorry, I just wanted to he--"

OUT!
*Ahem*
ShinyLegendary has been lynched. He was the Hero Vigilante.

Night 1 starts now and end in 24 hours.
Send your actions in before deadline.

Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole @GoldenYuiitusin
if anyone wants to know, the tags are what take the most time

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It's time, the awaited end of Day 1 let's see who our brave heros decided to lynch after all.

Knuckleduster

"I'm Batman!"

You are Knuckleduster, the Hero Vigilante. You are Quirkless, meaning you do not possess a Quirk.

Normal Abilities:
-A Vig's Worth: Once during the game, you may attempt to kill someone during the Night.
-I Am The Night: Every Night, you may Watch someone to find out who targeted them, but not what abilities were used.

Quirk Abilities:
N/A

"I'm, huh, I'm Batman!"

OUT!
*Ahem*

Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole @GoldenYuiitusin
Shoot, I ninjad the end of the phase X(

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Knuckleduster

"I'm Batman!"

Normal Abilities:

Quirk Abilities:
N/A

"I'm, huh, I'm Batman!"

OUT!
*Ahem*

Made me picture that there's a gallows right outside the classroom door that he tripped into.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Knuckleduster

"I'm Batman!"

Normal Abilities:

Quirk Abilities:
N/A

"I'm, huh, I'm Batman!"

OUT!
*Ahem*

Who is this? I thought we only covered the show here? I’ve never seen him in it unless I missed something

D

Deleted member

For future reference: Knuckleduster is one of the main characters from the spin-off manga "My Hero Academia Illegals: Vigilantes"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For future reference: Knuckleduster is one of the main characters from the spin-off manga "My Hero Academia Illegals: Vigilantes"
I didn’t even know there was a spin-off.

D

Deleted member

I mean I know for a fact that @NotAPro Bro was interested in joining these games, or at least ricochet. If he wanted to substitute in for Maven or Joja, that's up to him. Regardless, he wouldn't join until we have confirmation that they are leaving.
thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested in Mafia. plus it seems the game has started so I'm commenting in the middle of a game. Plus I don't know who Maven or Joja are, so I was thinking of starting to watch season 2 of MHA because I forgot them, or wasn't introduced to them. Again, thanks, but no thanks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested in Mafia. plus it seems the game has started so I'm commenting in the middle of a game. Plus I don't know who Maven or Joja are, so I was thinking of starting to watch season 2 of MHA because I forgot them, or wasn't introduced to them. Again, thanks, but no thanks.
Maven and joja are users not actual mha characters lol

Top Bottom