• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Giraffe confirmed role as Clock Man, the Hero who's quirk is two clocks on his nipples. He can instinctively know what time it is in any time zone, but if someone stops his nipple clocks from ticking, his body no longer moves or ages until the ticking begins again.

"Better WATCH out, you're gonna get CLOCKED!" - Catchphrase, quoted for those who don't read/watch the series.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
10PM for the EST Master Race.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Giraffe confirmed role as Clock Man, the Hero who's quirk is two clocks on his nipples. He can instinctively know what time it is in any time zone, but if someone stops his nipple clocks from ticking, his body no longer moves or ages until the ticking begins again.

"Better WATCH out, you're gonna get CLOCKED!" - Catchphrase, quoted for those who don't read/watch the series.
I'm imagining my arch nemesis taping my hands down so they stop moving and locking me in a basement somewhere. 1000 years pass, multiple nuclear fall outs occur, but I survive locked in this basement. Eventually a group of survivors find me, remove the tape from my hands freeing me from my immortal prison. I tell them, it is now 2:30 pm in Central Time, which is 3:30 PM in the Eastern Time Zone. They stare at me in bewilderment and say "what's a time zone ya idiot?"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Get some Tables and Ladders, then we can do My Wrestling Academia instead. Some good ol' Tables, Ladders, and Chairs matches at the SmashBoards suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper slaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Or we get ladders and slides.

Then we’ve got chutes and ladders mafia. The game no one saw coming

D

Deleted member

DAY 1 starts NOW and ends in 48 hours!
Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu @GoldenYuiitusin @ShinyLegendary Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Dooplissity Dooplissity giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole

Vote for who to lynch with [##Vote: Player]
Abbreviations of usernames will be accepted. No nicknames though.
The "##" won't be required but I ask it as a favor for easier tracking of votes.
Votes must be bolded to count, anything else will be considered text only and ignored. I won't be lenient on this.
Subsequent votes will override the current one.
Posts with more than one vote as a joke will receive a warning at first, they're not funny. Worse will come on repeated offenses.
Unvote has no need to be specific and will simply make your vote null.

Yes, this is one hour earlier but I realized a midnight(heh) shift would cause some issues for my schedule on the Sunday->Monday flip. I apologize for this and will try to warn you all if something else comes up again.

The Heroes vs. Villains training begins now! Will the Heroes capture a dastardly villain or will the Villains be able to take out an innocent hero? Find out in the next episode: Day 1 -- The MMA Begins!

D

Deleted member

Also, spectators please like this message so I can add you to the Graveyard. Yes, Bard, I'm already adding you as you're reading this.

D

Deleted member

Ok, tried and true method.

All villains raise your left hands!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu @GoldenYuiitusin @ShinyLegendary Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Dooplissity Dooplissity giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Jojalole Jojalole

The "##" won't be required but I ask it as a favor for easier tracking of votes.
Votes must be bolded to count, anything else will be considered text only and ignored. I won't be lenient on this.
Posts with more than one vote as a joke will receive a warning at first, they're not funny. Worse will come on repeated offenses.

Yes, this is one hour earlier but I realized a midnight(heh) shift would cause some issues for my schedule on the Sunday->Monday flip. I apologize for this and will try to warn you all if something else comes up again.

The Heroes vs. Villains training begins now! Will the Heroes capture a dastardly villain or will the Villains be able to take out an innocent hero? Find out in the next episode: Day 1 -- The MMA Begins!
”find out next one on dragon ball z...”

Wait wrong game

D

Deleted member

Back from Captain Marvel, let's do this.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Two hours in and we have a day cop claim?
I mean, there isn't really much to work with, but it is still something.

Lore Lore , might you care to elaborate about what you found out, or do you only know "Villain"?

Also congrats... on buying... premium? I mean I guess you have another title...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I saw the power and couldn't resist. When it came up villain for toaster, I had to claim.

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin I only know Hero or Villain, I'm assuming it's like town VS scum.
Ah, fair enough. I mean it would be OP to find out more...

In the meantime, the thread seems to be dead. Anything you want to discuss so far? I mean if Toaster is a villain, then that's a good starting point, but I ask because we don't know if Toaster is mafia. "Villain" gives a strong mafia connotation, but idk. No matter what the case is, that's a great first target.

Besides Toaster though, who else are you looking at so far? Any reads (I don't expect any, we're still in the memeing part of the game)

As for premium, ha, thanks. I figured eh, why not. It gets rid of ads.
What's the problem when you have adblock?

D

Deleted member

The game is literally heroes vs. villains.

So Toaster is either a Mafioso or a hostile 3rd Party.

D

Deleted member

Probably yeah. Mafia seems more likely, unless Werekill was the mafia this whole time and is just putting a fake target on Toaster's back, which would suck but it's ot out of question.
There's two ways it can go down.

We lynch Toaster.
Toaster comes up villain.
We know to trust Werekill.

We lynch Toaster.
Toaster comes up hero.
We lynch Werekill the next day.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The game is literally heroes vs. villains.

So Toaster is either a Mafioso or a hostile 3rd Party.
Well if nobody else, where's your head at? I'm still slightly skeptical of Werekill but it isn't unwarranted because anybody could through out a D1 claim...

For now, I'll be taking wverything at face value and lean towards Toaster scum, but one ability console.log isn't enough to sway...

Nvr mind you posted when i was writing

Top Bottom