• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I believe he said: "good" avatar. Kidding kidding, it really depends on what the user wants anyway. So did we pick up another admin to our herd?

Staco

Smash Champion
seems so, but Im just a mod ;)
started watching it, after Ive seen Espy´s avatar + sig in the brawl backroom over and over again

u´ve got some more avatars?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
started watching it, after Ive seen Espy´s avatar + sig in the brawl backroom over and over again
What a coincidence, I also got into the show because of Espy's avatar. Since Espy got you into it, you should thank him by getting an Applejack avatar instead. Also because she's better than Rainbow Crash.

Which reminds me, +1 for Applejack. Rarity is only #2 on my list, unfortunately.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I got into the show because of Zaj.

And he had a Twilight avatar at the time.

So Applejack gets my vote.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Plus, we know which one is the iron pony.
Rainbow Dash is a cheating ***** and you know it. If Twilight wasn't so busy being ******** she would've noticed all of the bull**** Dash was doing and then she would've disqualified her. I mean seriously, wasn't she supposed to be a referee or something?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
you're just in shock.
it's a lot to take in.
you guys wanted different things, it's time to move on.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
What a coincidence, I also got into the show because of Espy's avatar. Since Espy got you into it, you should thank him by getting an Applejack avatar instead. Also because she's better than Rainbow Crash.

Which reminds me, +1 for Applejack. Rarity is only #2 on my list, unfortunately.
I got into the show because of Zaj.
This is actually something I wanted to bring up a while ago, but never got the right opportunity to ask this. How did everypony here get introduced into MLP:FiM?

Looks like Phoenix, Staco, and Mad already answered my question. How bout the rest of ya? I'll tell everypony how I got introduced to the show in a few minutes.

Edit: Jeez, so many posts come out of nowhere before mine. also @ Zaj: I <3 that Twi avi sooo much! not sure if it was your first pony avi you used here, but it was the first one I saw you using.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is the avi I had when I first started to actually try and bring attention to ponies, making threads and stuff.

Before that I had a Fluttershy, Stratford's avatar, pinkie_shrugging.png, and Dash kicking back on a cloud, THEN this one.

vajice probably got 90% of the people in this thread into it.
And if I didn't, the people who I got into it got them into it.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
play to win
When a game of tug-of-war ends with someone flying because they can't win otherwise, it can no longer be considered "playing", at least not for that game. Rainbow Dash was basically playing a whole different game at that point , i.e. cheating.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Zajice made one of the funniest responses ever to browny in that thread, john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom