• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just recently bought a 4DE Applejack and i love it. I've been using 123Cosplay for my plushies. Not all of them are fantastic, but the ones I've bought from them have been excellent so far. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
4DE's website always has 'em out of stock, but then they're still easy to get on amazon or whatever. Kinda silly.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Zephyr was only on screen for like 30 seconds before the intro theme and I already hated him.

...think that's a new record for me.

Fun episode overall though regardless, but I kinda hope he doesn't show up again...

...on another note...anyone else spot this ep's easter egg?

As a huge LoZ fan I was kinda geeked to see this...honestly surprised they didn't pull this earlier though.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wouldn't call it an easter egg when it's pretty much thrown in front of us. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Since I took the whole week to miss out last weeks episode gonna post early with two separate collapses.
Collection family, so much passiveness, and ice cream swirl hairdo.
Can't tell if jazz talk or diva talk. But not the right kind of sass.
Low key Dash flirt.
These ponies have some pretty good hearing. "Peeved." Wat.
Pinkie so insulted.
Everytime they get a pony to do any of the Mane's job, it never works out.
Song? Um not really feeling it was the right episode of have it.
Tried it once, and does it? >Cartoon deus ex
"Mr. & Mrs. Shy" stop

When it's time...
Edit: It's time.
> Starlight joke getting old.
Twilight and Twilight. Yes.
Spike gtfo the table. Starlight magicking the table.
Pinkie no more irony from her plase.
Food episode! But snooty reviewers? :<
Exotic food, foreign ponies, chest hair. > Racist.
"Leave it to us" / "Leave it to me"
Another number? At least the genre is different and acceptable.
When worlds collide. Whinniopolis.
Tourists save the day? Nvrmnd.
Job switch ending, no redemption okay. Snooty is as snooty does.

Character designs though. Bollywood yes pls.

Last edited:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
She's much better than Ember. Mostly cause horses > dragons and she's a horse.

But she really does have a cute design~

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Great episode.

I love how Starlight and Twilight were able to fix the map. Even better was how Zesty was using one of Starlights "old" stereotypes on how she rated restaraunts. Even I know it's kinda lame. I bet she's not even going to have her job for very long after this episode.

Heck, I'm even surprised at how she apparently never been to Joe's Donut shop. She would've given that a zero hoof rating.

Moral of the story: Don't judge a place just by ratings.

Ah, but what am I talking about. I still gotta give this one a 10/10 rating, right?

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
She's much better than Ember. Mostly cause horses > dragons and she's a horse.
Nah, unless you're Rainbow Dash, Dragons > Horses.

In any case, that was another good episode, though it did kinda bug me that Rarity was the one saying to keep everything the same as every other restaurant...since she was the one in the previous season who didn't want her boutique to just make the same thing every time. I suppose restaurants =/= dresses, but still.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah, unless you're Rainbow Dash, Dragons > Horses.

In any case, that was another good episode, though it did kinda bug me that Rarity was the one saying to keep everything the same as every other restaurant...since she was the one in the previous season who didn't want her boutique to just make the same thing every time. I suppose restaurants =/= dresses, but still.
The notable dragon selection is quite limited though. Ember's cool and I like that purple and yellow one that I'm pretty sure is just named "Spear." And Crackle. I'd need a lot more hands to count the number of horses I like though.

And Rarity did that cause she thought that's what they wanted. The rating to bring in customers. She figured out what they really wanted later.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Holy **** that opinion is just absolute trash. :applejack:
You say that about everything so that's not really saying much, is it? :laugh:

And Rarity did that cause she thought that's what they wanted. The rating to bring in customers. She figured out what they really wanted later.
Fair enough. Just seemed weird to me that she was singing about staying the same and following the trends considering her history.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You have to imagine me laughing while reading it. Brings the point across much better. :applejack:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I guess you have a point there.

But GREEN LIGHT IS GOING TO FLASH IF THEY DONT GIVE ME AN EPISODE WHERE APPLEJACK AND RAINBOW DASH ARE THE MAIN FOCUS!!! (Get the reference?)

Top Bottom