• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's time.
"NO SPOILERS" Rarity FR FR.
Fluttershy has a lot more to lose for being fashion-minded.
Younger James Jamerson like.
These interviews though.
Racoons and Party SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP.
One day is never enough. But Coco though.
Anyone else noticed the other Pinkie in a hat behind the stack of pancakes?
PLEASE LET ME ORGANIZE.
When every character does impressions.
So that's why she was wearing spoon earrings.
OMG Starting over organizing. SO LOVELY.
Raccoon uprising.
Bionic Twilight.
Should've seen a runway coming.
Raccoon waiters.
Spoon gloves.
I can't event hold all these nonsensical cartoon-isms.

Good enough, fun -ish, near top, but needs some convincing.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That was a pretty great episode.

I dunno about you guys, but I really liked those interview scenes at the cafe, especially the ones that had Dashie in them, but my favorite part is how they managed to handle the raccoons.

Final Rating: 10/10

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
That episode was awesome. Forgot just how adorkable Twilight could be.

The best part though:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Please give us more guff because this thread has been weaksauce since the beginning of Season 6. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How this thread has over 25 pages and the Game of Thrones one has only one is unbelievable.
To be fair your thread is almost only 3 weeks old and this thread is almost 2 years old. 25 pages is pretty tame compared to the old threads back then and in the DR.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Uhhh, I don't even know what guff means, but if it's something negative, that has never been my intention. It's just that it's surprising to me how a show made for little girls has such a big following among grown people, that's all.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Uhhh, I don't even know what guff means, but if it's something negative, that has never been my intention. It's just that it's surprising to me how a show made for little girls has such a big following among grown people, that's all.
'Cause it's a good show. Good writing, good characters, good fun. It has its target demographic but it was made so that it can be enjoyed by anyone.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God damnit. Can you send someone over will ill intent then? :applejack:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
I could probably convince splet to sass this thread once in awhile.
Please don't...this is the one thread where I can be a fan of the show without getting flak for it.

While also avoiding the more...disturbing side of the fandom.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
What's the predicted next episode anyway?
"While Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the spa, Twilight and Spike find covering her “simple” farm chores to be a more difficult job than they anticipated."

Sounds like a reverse of Applebuck Season.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
"While Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the spa, Twilight and Spike find covering her “simple” farm chores to be a more difficult job than they anticipated."

Sounds like a reverse of Applebuck Season.
Sounds good, but uh...

I want another Applejack and Rainbow episode, dammit!

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
I want every episode to be a Dashie episode, but we can't always get what we want in life...

(Some Princess Ember wouldn't go amiss either)

EDIT: Next episode preview:

Uh...Applejack, I think you need a snickers...

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Please don't...this is the one thread where I can be a fan of the show without getting flak for it.

While also avoiding the more...disturbing side of the fandom.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :applejack:

Get Spelt back. He bagged on people for being lame. That's all I want.

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995

...I really want this. But it's $290...though it looks like the quality is worth it.

Do I burn the cash or do I live without it...an even harder decision to make as I dunno if there's ever gonna be an official plushie/figure for her.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

...I really want this. But it's $290...though it looks like the quality is worth it.

Do I burn the cash or do I live without it...an even harder decision to make as I dunno if there's ever gonna be an official plushie/figure for her.
Well, if the people like her so much, perhaps Hasbro might indeed make official plushies and figures of her.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I bought wailord for 50 bucks only cause I had some boostin' jobs to get me the money.
So get if you have the money on the side, but honestly Pony artists and all that charge insane prices even since the beginning of the fandom so Iunno what to say, that quality compared to what I have is like... maybe worth 50-70 range not 250.

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Yeah, I suppose. I imagine the price there is also due to the fact that there's no official merchandise for Ember...and she's surprisingly popular all things considered.

There was an Ember statue someone crafted that sold on Ebay for like $490...

Guess I'll suck it up and wait for someone to make one that's priced more reasonably. If such a thing ever happens...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It wouldn't surprise me if Ember is put in the Guardians of Equestria line at some point.

If there was a really good plush around the $150 range, I'd probably get it if I had the spare money. That seems the standard, even if it's still expensive as hell.

Unless it's a tiny one like this.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
New Episode

That was great. I love how Applejack spent all that time figuring out what was going wrong at the spa, and then her way of solving the problem gets chucked back on her ways of running farm business.

Also, i think the best part was in the end when Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack all went in to get some treatment. But I did notice Rainbow sounded a bit like something was choking her in the end of the episode.

Final Rating: 10/10

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Applejack's a genius handymare with an aptitude for figuring out problems, and also a god damn moron.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Yeah, the episode was alright, but the way they treated Applejack seemed off. Like the idea behind it was fine but the fact she was able to figure out the Spa problem so quickly yet wasn't able to figure out some of those other methods of finishing work around the farm was...kinda stupid.

Oh well, can't always expect perfection.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well the whole deal was about getting an outside perspective. It's easy to notice other people's problems, but easier to gloss over your own.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Well the whole deal was about getting an outside perspective. It's easy to notice other people's problems, but easier to gloss over your own.
I know, just wasn't a fan of the way they handled it. Felt like they treated Applejack like she was a bit too incompetent.

Though then again, it might have just been the pig feeding part. That one seemed way too over the top compared to the ones shown in the montage, which seemed more in line with what I'd expect with what the episode was going for.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Eh, I thought the way they dealt with Applejack in the episode was all right. Just goes to show one that a spa and a farm are two completely different worlds, so there isn't anything wrong I see here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I get third party corps for plushes. Decent price ranges for excellent quality. :applejack:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
4th Dimension Entertainment anyone? Love their plushies, even though I only have one of them. I can't wait for their Derpy one to come out, it looks incredible.

EDIT: Pinkie Pie is the one I have, because best pony.

Top Bottom