• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Jigglypuff - VS a lv9 CPU

Ninja Puff

Smash Cadet
There's no need to flame. Everyone has their own personal accomplishments, just because everyone feels that they're better (and from the few videos I've seen, you're all pretty freaking good) doesn't mean you have to outcast someone. We all started at a low point one time or other.

I've heard a lot of crap about how people like to flame and troll the Jigglypuff boards, yet many of the people who seem to flame or troll dislike the fact that so many people give Jigglypuff so little credit or even a chance at being played. Well, if that's the case, no one is helping by being an ***.

I will say this, that I like you all and respect you for your talents as other players (most of you are much more highly skilled than I am) but sometimes you need to choose your words a little wiser.

Now, I know I may be acting a little bit serious here, but I'm not speaking just because of what was in this thread, I'm speaking of what I've seen since I've joined not too long ago.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Why hasn't this thread been locked by now?

tl;dr don't post vids against cpus, we can't judge your ability by them.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I suppose your right. No point in being serious in a forum dedicated to a character as flawed as Jigglypuff. It's just a tad disheartening seeing this place evolve into a spam pit. :ohwell:

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Then make it a fun spam pit. At least we can make the other forums have a wonderful time.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
This post makes me mad.
Y'all dissing my bud. -_-

Anyways, this video didn't show Mikes skill.
He plays a really mean Jiggly.

Top Bottom