• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ideal Smash Bros. Roster

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Yea out of curiosity, since you have every other ultimate character present here except for piranha plant, was that a mistake or did you mean to exclude him?

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
Yea out of curiosity, since you have every other ultimate character present here except for piranha plant, was that a mistake or did you mean to exclude him?
I just can't see the appeal of him to be honest. Nor I don't know why anybody asked for it over any other more requested character.

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I just can't see the appeal of him to be honest. Nor I don't know why anybody asked for it over any other more requested character.
I can understand where you are coming from, but also know that the whole appeal of the character is that no one asked for him, he’s meant to be the biggest wtf character of the series (arguably), I’d keep him there.

Plus, if he did stay, it’d fix the issue of the bottom row not being centered, even , just saying...

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
I can understand where you are coming from, but also know that the whole appeal of the character is that no one asked for him, he’s meant to be the biggest wtf character of the series (arguably), I’d keep him there.

Plus, if he did stay, it’d fix the issue of the bottom row not being centered, even , just saying...
I can see that. But personally, I prefer him better as an assist trophy.

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
Here's my roster made using Roster Builder
Choose Your Fighter [WIP 2].png
The empty spaces are for characters to be added in, however the image pack I've downloaded didn't have the images for those characters.
Characters missing (starting from top):
  • Medusa (Kid Icarus Uprising)
  • Sakura (Street Fighter)
  • Jeanne (Bayonetta)
  • Akari Hayami (1080 degree Snowboarding)
  • Ryota Hayami (Wave Race
  • Alucard (Castlevania)
  • Andy (Advance Wars)
  • Delphox (Pokemon)
  • Kate Alen (F-Zero)
  • Risky Boots (Shantae)
  • Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
  • Reala (NiGHTS into Dreams)
  • Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
  • Charlotte Aulin (Castlevania)
  • Wonder-Pink (The Wonderful 101)
  • Pudding (Space Channel 5)