• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My guide, I tried to make it so that you could pick your own playstyle with her.

Claire Redfield

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lara_Redfield
I like the guide a lot! And I will be studying it.

Question: is Samus' side special worth using? I never really see Nairo use it, but I always liked it. If so, where is the sourspot on it? That is especially great for spacing someone out and I love getting the edge guard with it, but I never can tell where the sourspot is!

chris1855

Smash Cadet
NNID
mario1855
I like the guide a lot! And I will be studying it.

Question: is Samus' side special worth using? I never really see Nairo use it, but I always liked it. If so, where is the sourspot on it? That is especially great for spacing someone out and I love getting the edge guard with it, but I never can tell where the sourspot is!
The sourspot is the thin whip thats not the actual "explosion," Its a smaller hitbox, closer to Samus. I personally mostly use it for recovery but sometimes I go for the edgeguard or as a mix-up/spacing tool, or to punish rolls. (wavebouncing with it is useful). Unfortunately it was nerfed a lot from brawl

Birdman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Naysayerr
You could change "The Bengals" to "The Remzis", I bet he would like that lol
Have there been updates on the new 1.15 Nair and its different combo potential? Overall a great guide, I like it!

Last edited:

chris1855

Smash Cadet
NNID
mario1855
You could change "The Bengals" to "The Remzis", I bet he would like that lol
Have there been updates on the new 1.15 Nair and it's different combo potential? Overall a great guide, I like it!
Only percent changes which I did. Nair is less safe due to decreases in damage, base kb, and less range in front of her. Grab to nair is not confirmed at 0% anymore, which I will change in the guide. Combos for nair and uair overall work at later percentages. The nerfs overall were nothing haha. And thanks, I put a lot of effort into this

Top Bottom