• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Friends Didn't Know Who Banjo And Kazooie Were Before This

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
You think that's bad? Imagine how many people still have no idea who's Terry!

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
It happens sometimes; characters like Banjo & Kazooie haven’t been in the spotlight for a while before this year. I’m sure if you ask a lot of millennials about Banjo & Kazooie, they will talk about having fond childhood memories for characters like them. Zoomers today don’t get to see Banjo & Kazooie a lot because it’s characters like Steve from Minecraft that have been shown in the spotlight more.

That said, Banjo & Kazooie will very well get more attention now that he’s in Smash along with King K. Rool who also hasn’t been in the spotlight much lately before his big reveal back in August 8, 2018 for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

alexandrite92

Smash Rookie
This is true. One of my friends even thought that Banjo is a side character of Crash Bandicoot series.

Superxav12

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-9971-2240
I learned about him, when I first started playing smash during smash 4, I thought he was like a duck-hunt type of fighter. I never had any desire for him to be in smash. (i had nothing agianst him, I just didn't really care.)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My friends at school are a lot younger than me and are REALLY picky when it comes to games - if it doesn't have Mario, Pikachu, Jonesy or Steve they won't care, so I've been trying to explain to them how cool Banjo-Kazooie are and that they were the inspiration for Mario Odyssey but they won't listen.

Shlorp

Smash Rookie
My friends at school are a lot younger than me and are REALLY picky when it comes to games - if it doesn't have Mario, Pikachu, Jonesy or Steve they won't care, so I've been trying to explain to them how cool Banjo-Kazooie are and that they were the inspiration for Mario Odyssey but they won't listen.
sounds like a friend I have tbh

Top Bottom