• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friend is unhappy about having to unlock every thing. Curious what your thoughts are?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Taking only hours to unlock all characters is something I have no problem with

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Unlocking things has always been a tradition in games these days. It wont be the same since you aren't unlocking stages either, but still, it's a rewarding thing one should strive far. The hard part is preventing yourself from being spoiled now-a-days due to the internet. Your friend should be happy that the stages are at least there to enjoy considering the massive amount we have.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
yeah, in silhouette until you unlocked them.
Do you got a video on that? Every video I watched has them in full colour. And I remember they weren’t in silhouettes

Never mind found a video. Yeah I only unlocked everything in 64 once and never deleted the save

Last edited:
Top Bottom