• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My french teacher...Dead!?

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
This may be the most disturbing thing i have ever encountered. But my teacher actually took her own life at will after helping pupils Cheat on their exam!. She was seen earlier that day by the French faculty writing on pupils test papers. (If she was marking them or not, I do not know?). There was actually a romour spread saying that she slapped one of the faculty members across the face, Because they were arguing with each other. It was announced in the news paper saying students saw her running out of the school building crying!. The week we all came back for the following term, we were informed that she commited suicide! (we were told she hung her-self in her garage, and the body was found an hour or so later by her husband/boyfriend). :(

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Oh man, that's crazy and sucks.

I've known one person who committed suicide =S It's never an easy thing to deal with. I hope her family does well coping, though it's something you never really get over.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Thats depressing... and very disturbing. Im sorry for you. well, if you LIKED this teacher that is.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Even if you didn't like your teacher it still gona be a huge shock. I wonder if there were other factors involved... To me, it looks like there were.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear that.

My teacher died when giving birth to her baby and the baby died. I know how you feel.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
She hanged herself. Other than grammatical inaccuracy, I feel it very disrespectful to say someone was hung. Pictures are hung. People deserve more respect.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Are you sure she committed suicide, or even dead? Who exactly informed you?

If she's dead, that sucks man.

Lied

Smash Rookie
LOL

(how do you say Laughing out Loud in French?)
The French equivalent of "LOL" is "MDR", which stands for "mort de rire". Literally translated, that means "laugh of death".

& That must've been an unexpected event. I haven't heard of many teachers helping students cheat—let alone taking his/her own life.

Deci

Smash Rookie
Will there be a funeral and a day dedicated to her during school?

We recently had 2 students pass away, although one of them was from another school. Our flags were raised half mass and we had an afterschool thing dedicated to him.

Station

Smash Cadet
That "shoulda took spanish" comment although insensitive did make me laugh. That sucks though man, it's not too bad though it's not like you were friends with her, right?

storm92

Smash Ace
The French equivalent of "LOL" is "MDR", which stands for "mort de rire". Literally translated, that means "laugh of death".
Well, that's not completely ironic in this topic.
But I'm sorry, that's got to be shocking.

Top Bottom