• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my fox video is finally done!_!_!_!__!_!_!!!!

Curaga

Smash Ace
This is a really great video; music is meh but thats a trivial thing to complain about.

You have a massively courageous edge game; do you also chase D3s & Kirbies/MKs? (I do. lol)

Fun stuff, you seem well equipped in the Diddy match-up as well.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
dude this is ****ing amazing work on getting this to AIB's front page.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
If you up the raw clips somewhere I can toss something together. At least it'll be better than what you have right now.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
best fox combo video, serious this beats ALL of them

perfect mix between sex, fox, and awesomeness

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
really good vid. i luv playin like that. its what makes fox the most fun. just jumpin off the stage, spikin em like ur falco, they just gettin back like ur mk. stringing things together like that is toooo gud. the first song was eww but the second was gud.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Very good. I got quite a bit from it, and it seemed to just excrete awesome. 3 thumbs up

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
This video is making me laugh out loud... and I'm at work. lol. Joe, if I get fired, it's your fault.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
You black man. luzulzuzuzulzuzluzluzuzu!~~~~!~!!~!!~!

When you going to a tourney?

G Squad dead?
black man i am :laugh:

The next tourney I go to will either be in PG county or pound, whatever comes first. There have been so many tournies in distant places like hagerstown, and I can't really go to C3 or Va stuff, so basically I have to wait until deez hosts something in silver spring or close by. I was talkin to Coney about possibly going to sassy's for a smashfest since its in bowie

its funny, because just when i thought it was dead, it kinda revived. blob texts me and we play aib dubz and he says i got better. baki says he doesn't like brawl but he would go to a tourney just to mm and friendly people probably. spec quit. there is a suprisingly good ness and dk at my school who i was thinking about going with next opportunity.

Top Bottom