• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Falcon>yours

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Honestly, that Kirby used too many laggy attacks.

I can't really say your Falcon is particularly good when you are simply punishing rather gross errors in that Kirby's playstyle.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Not sure if this is a serious thread of not. I'll treat it like it is though.

Why in the world do you Dair so much? It doesn't work on the ground (especially when you don't auto cancel it). Also Raptor Boost is not a good idea either in most instances. The Kirby player ran into a lot of your stuff and played poorly in my opinion. Both of you use very laggy moves but you played smarter and were able to land yours so you won. The "combo" at the end should've NEVER happened and it won't happen against legit players. Were you guys just messing around or what?

Once again not really sure if this is a serious thread/video or not.

We should play sometime, Jona. Its been too long. I'd like to have some Falcon dittos as well as some Falcon/Ike matches and maybe even some Ike dittos (since I'm at least decent with Ike sort of lol).

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
You were basically just punishing the kirby who was using his laggy attacks. You were even using laggy attacks as well but you played betterand more smarter than that awful kirby player. I dont wtf happened at the end there but oh well.

Cero

Smash Lord
ok...that Kirby's garbage
...so how do you expect us to tell if you're actually good or not?
doesn't have to be a pro or someone well known-but next time, show us a vid of you fighting someone who's at least decent and then we can talk...

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol, sry but both u and the kirby player sucked

edit: btw, honesly
u r not even at the lvl to tell how good urself r by watching ur own video.
plz stop being cocky and play some real brawl player and learn how to play falcon and don't suck.

edit: i thought u main ike now

Mizar

Smash Ace
lol, sry but both u and the kirby player sucked

edit: btw, honesly
u r not even at the lvl to tell how good urself r by watching ur own video.
plz stop being cocky and play some real brawl player and learn how to play falcon and don't suck.

edit: i thought u main ike now
He's right lol

Seriously that isn't a great as you think it is :p

Edit**: Oh btw, your timing of falcon punching is the worst.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hahaahahahha

edit: sorry i forgot what i was gonna say. um it was a joke. my falcon definatly does NOT suck. if you disagree ill be happy to play you. we were messin around, and i just loved my combo in the end so i thought i would share it with you people who are obviously ungrateful. anyways keykid, i wanna play you, when are you gonna be on again? so yea. some people need to lighten up with the "lulz liek ur falcon sux dude lmao" seriously there really no point in saying that when the reality is that you would probably have a very hard time beating me. that is if you could beat me. dont mean to sound cocky but theres only a few people that really beat me. and theyre people like Tapion, RoK, Nova, and some guy called lovandwar on sbr. anyways, PM if you wanna have some matches, ill be glad to play some falcons.

Mizar

Smash Ace
The ease of playing Brawl seems to lead to bloated egos.
Truth.

hahaahahahha

edit: sorry i forgot what i was gonna say. um it was a joke. my falcon definatly does NOT suck. if you disagree ill be happy to play you. we were messin around, and i just loved my combo in the end so i thought i would share it with you people who are obviously ungrateful. anyways keykid, i wanna play you, when are you gonna be on again? so yea. some people need to lighten up with the "lulz liek ur falcon sux dude lmao" seriously there really no point in saying that when the reality is that you would probably have a very hard time beating me. that is if you could beat me. dont mean to sound cocky but theres only a few people that really beat me. and theyre people like Tapion, RoK, Nova, and some guy called lovandwar on sbr. anyways, PM if you wanna have some matches, ill be glad to play some falcons.
Lol? Stop trolling and just post with a title like: Watch my ''combo'' at the end of this vid plsplsplspls. Instead of troll with a title which looks like you're implying that your falcon is the best.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Jona I'd love to play you again. Go on my profile page, get my AIM SN, and IM me (if you have AIM). That way we can set up a good time.

Also how did I know you were joking with this thread? I guess I've caught on to your odd sense of humor. lol

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
haha bloated ego cuz of brawl? nah i had it since i was born. who the crap is trolling? how is what i did trolling anyways. i swear these people come on this site cuz of brawl and then there gona tell people that have been here longer then them stuff like "stop trolling lol?" thats disrespectful to me. but whateva its the internet. anyone can say whatever on the internet. "lulz lets take a joke seriously and then continue to argue when he already cleared up it was a joke lmao"

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
so yea. some people need to lighten up with the "lulz liek ur falcon sux dude lmao" seriously there really no point in saying that when the reality is that you would probably have a very hard time beating me. that is if you could beat me. dont mean to sound cocky but theres only a few people that really beat me. and theyre people like Tapion, RoK, Nova, and some guy called lovandwar on sbr. anyways, PM if you wanna have some matches, ill be glad to play some falcons.

i am sure that all the melee pros did not play every single player in this world
does a pro have to play every single players in this universe and beat them to be pro?
obviously not, they just go to tournys, win them,and their vids will be put on youtube.
we watch and go "WOW" then call them pro.

so far
none of ur vids actually impress any of us (also ur melee falcon vid)
u r only talking loud about how good u r and almost no one can beat u besides those u mentiond.
go to some tournys and win them then post ur vids
stop telling ppl to play u online because it freaking lags (no matter how good both players internet r, the super small but noticable lag always exist)

you don't have to beat us to shut us up u know? u just have to show us a good vid and some tourny record.
suck at the game's not the worst, not knowing urself sucked is.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
what? i know it has lag but how else are we gonna play? i dont like it either. you know what all your falcons are better then mine. i dont feel like arguing anymore and im tired and my wrist is killing me soo yea your all right. i suck. end of conversation. thanks for watching that gay combo i did on a total noob.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Hey if it means anything I liked that first dair kill, kinda unexpected...I saw you try a dair to knee melee style and lol'd :chuckle:

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I liked the video, simply because it kinda reminded me of falcon's glory days (that and the fact that the title of the thread wasn't "Why is falcon low tier/Falcon sucks/Falcon deserves a high tier; God I'm sick of those).

:)

However, I would suggest you make it a little more clear next time that you're kidding :). At first I wasn't really sure whether or not you were serious, so I didn't want to comment.

hahaahahahha

dont mean to sound cocky but theres only a few people that really beat me. and theyre people like Tapion, RoK, Nova, and some guy called lovandwar on sbr. anyways, PM if you wanna have some matches, ill be glad to play some falcons.
This isn't true. I don't think it's right of you to make assumptions like this, because I don't think you've played very many other falcon players. Trust me, there's a whole world out there; accept the fact that you WILL lose to some, if not many of the people on these boards. From what Key tells me, Tapion entered his wifi tourney career 60-0; those are big shoes to fill, especially with no stats or records to back it up. You say you don't want to come off as cocky, but saying things like this really doesn't help :).

You timed your uairs nicely when we played. Hope your wrist gets better soon.

And don't mention RoK. That dude isn't worth the effort of typing his name properly.

EDIT:
The ease of playing Brawl seems to lead to bloated egos.
Someone's been to the Ike boards. :)

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hhahahahaa

omg u know how long it takes to type with one hand. omg omg omg im wasting my time telling u guys this cuz its taking me foreverr and its pissin me off so im just gonna stop.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hhahahahaa

omg u know how long it takes to type with one hand. omg omg omg im wasting my time telling u guys this cuz its taking me foreverr and its pissin me off so im just gonna stop.
lol, you typed quite a bit there with just 1 hand. Im sure you could type more if you wanted (you typed quite a bit when we played ). I think the guy above you was joking anyways.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
omg i just read this. i was freakin sexy with falcon in melee!!!!! how could you say that. i mean seriously. i was freakin sexy wit him
sigh, like i said
u rn't even at the lvl that u can tell what lvl u r in smash
it's not like i like to flame u only, i would only critic after watching ppl's vids
and if they r good, i will say it
ur falcon's in melee was umm not sexy

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
omg i was at the level to say i was sexy. cuz i was. i mean i did some crazy combos, and landed some crazy falcon punches. i defined sexy. im bout to quit brawl and go back to melee cuz brawl is boooring.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
omg im playing you today, im freakin crippled but i dont care. im owning you as soon as i get out the shower. that be in like 30 minutes cuz i have to do it with one are which is pretty hard. anyways, add me, im adding you. pshhh less people like me. how bout less noobs like juuu????

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I don't think that playing Brawl with a random person online that is probably thousands of miles away scares me. You are very wrong my good sir.

And no, I don't have aim.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Jona, you were unknown in Melee, you're unknown in Brawl. **** talking and challenges over WFC are dumb. WFC only gives the slightest idea of how someone plays. If you were good, you'd be taking tournaments down in NY, not posting a video against someone that doesn't know how to play, then talking about how you'd **** people on WFC.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i know i was unknown, i know i am unknow. but dam i post a vid, people come with "u SUX!" so im like dam chillax, and they continue the U SUX! so if they cant beat me, they cant say i suck. am i right or am i right.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You're completely wrong. You make a thread with My Falcon>Yours as the title, unless you're really popular, you're gonna get flamed. Just how it works. Especially when you're unknown.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
scared that you cant beat me is wat i mean. its ok. i wouldnt know what that feels like but im sure it must suck.
Why would I be scared of you beating me? It's not like I have a huge reputation to lose.

Also, everything that Zeal said/typed. :p

Edit: Btw, when I said "lulz liek ur falcon sux dude lmao" I was quoting one of your posts. But I don't really mind if you take it as the real thing.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Jona I think it's already been proven that your Falcon isn't the best out of the few Falcon users on this forum. From what I hear, BananaTrooper beat you in every match of your Falcon dittos. So just stop, save some face, and try going about challenging people in a more civil manner.

I like you man, I hope you know that. I think you're a funny dude at times. But this cocky blowhard persona that you keep emitting just doesn't work. There's a difference between cocky and confident. No one minds a confident player, but a cocky player just pisses everyone off.

I'm not trying to preach here, I'm just trying to give you some advice. Take care man and keep it real.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
liek oh ma gaaa. so i guess my personality in real life cannot be used being typed cuz you could never see the sarcastic face/the voice changes and other things. guys i always act like this. i always say i can beat anyone and everyone, and i always show off and say im the best. its me. i know its like bad to do that cuz no on will " like" you. but all my real friends nd my girlfriend know that when i act like that its cuz its just me. keykid, i think u kinda got the idea of how i am. which is a miracle. im told im complicated, cocky, ignorant and whatever things of those kind. but what can i do. its me. and depending on how i feel when i wake up, i can be the stays quiet till talked to type, or the talk like i have problems type which would be the cocky side. i was probly feelin very cocky wen i posted that. butt since my wrist is broken and i feel like garbage, im back to the quieter "nicer" me. so again my bad for bein a show off, but its just me sometimes.

Top Bottom