• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream Cod Zombies Game... COD Black Ops Cold War

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
If you hapoen to be a Call of Duty Fan, you'd know that "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" is set to release at some point this year, or the next... As a Cod fan since I was at least 6 Years Old, I have seen many things I have loved and hated about the series... Especially Zombies...

I have always love the amazing 3rd mode in Call of Duty... Ever since I was 6, playing Nacht der Untoten with my Parents on our Xbox 360... Here is my dream Call of Duty Zombies Game-

1. Chronicles 2 OR Remastered

I'd want a beautiful recreation of some of the best Maps in Zombies History... Here is my Ideal Map Roster:
-Nacht Der Untoten
-"Five"
-Kino Der Untoten
-Nuketown
-Ancient Evil
-Burger Town
-Zombies in Spaceland
-Tranzit
-Der Eisendrache
-Die Rise
-Shi No Numa
-Point of Contact (Extinction Level 1)
-IX
-House
-Temple
-Overlook
-Facility
-Shaolin Shuffle
(Yes, I included the DS Maps)

2. Some Good New Maps

In the past few Zombies Installments have had great Map Ideas that were brought to life... Infinite Warfare & Black Ops 1-4 had some amazing maps, like Rave in the Redwoods, or Der Eisendrache... We need more of that in Cold War, or whatever comes next.

3. An Amazing, Beautifully told Story (That Makes Sense)

While I love these games with everything I've got, the story doesn't always make sense. The story for Extiction, or Infinite Warfare, were nice and clear, and IW provided Cutscenes every time you loaded the game.

4. Crossplatform on ALL Platforms

I want this game available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5, PC, and even Switch. Cross-Play would be great, too.

5. A Better Perk System

The Old Perk System? Not Bad... BO4? Not Horrible, but honestly still pretty bad.

I propose we get to choose where in the map goes what perk. Maybe, instead of Quick Revive on House, I want Tombstone or Who's Who... Heck, what if we could choose any perk ever, even Wonderfizz?!

There are some of my Ideal Wants & Needs for Call of Duty Zombies... What are your thoughts?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I like some of these ideas (the Black Ops II maps and Zombies in Spaceland were really fun), and I’d also love the return of grief mode. An 8 player coop map could be fun too (I mostly play WarZone now for CoD but loved zombies).

Last edited:

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I like some of these ideas (the Black Ops II maps and Zombies in Spaceland were really fun), and I’d also love the return of grief mode. An 8 player coop map could be fun too (I mostly play WarZone now for CoD but loved zombies).
I liked WarZone too, but I still prefer Zombies or Extinction overall. 8 Player Co-Op would be nice too, and alternative zombies modes... Maybe 'Starting Room Only' versions of Certain other maps? Maybe certain other maps not included in the Chronicles 2 / Remastered? Like Rave in the Redwoods or Buried?

I'm glad i found another Cod fan on here... Didn't think i would

Nixii

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NIXI#364
Switch FC
SW-3242-8589-4116
I like call of duty zombies, its cool and all, but this a super smash brothers forum website, not a call of duty one

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I like call of duty zombies, its cool and all, but this a super smash brothers forum website, not a call of duty one
Theres a section for all gaming... That's where this is posted... NGL... I knew this comment was coming though

Nixii

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NIXI#364
Switch FC
SW-3242-8589-4116
Theres a section for all gaming... That's where this is posted... NGL... I knew this comment was coming though
Sorry, im new to this site and i didn't see that. Carry on.

Top Bottom