• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Declaration To Main Sheik And The Sisterhood of Sheiks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernis P. Lovetrap

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboard readers,

The name is Fernis Piranno Lovetrap and I'm a Sheik main in Ultimate. A Sheik main, that no matter how bad Sheik has been rubbed into the dirt, I will continue to main Sheik. I might not have played Sheik in the glory days of Smash 4, but I will continue to main Sheik. Even if my needles only do six damage, I will continue to main Sheik. No matter what, I will continue to main Sheik.

So those who wish for Sheik to be buffed away from this pit she's been placed in to, we must unite. Unite under the Sisterhood of Sheiks! We want needles to do more than six damage! We want the ability to KO! We want to be actually practical fighters online even with the input lag.

Who cares if Corrin's lance-kick is kinda OP! Who cares if K Rool is kinda OP! Who cares if Pichu is a god! All I care about is for Sheik to rise from this pit!

Let us unite Sheik fans and Sheik mains under the Sisterhood of Sheiks!

P.S. I don't only main Sheik, I main Samus as well (because honestly its not fun playing online with Sheik.) Also I understand the name of Sisterhood of Sheiks is cringey but I couldn't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom