• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Custom Balance Tier List for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Voting (OUTDATED)

CrossoverGaming123

Smash Rookie
My Custom Balance Tier List for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Voting

Here are the characters that got buffed, nerfed or kept balanced

BUFFED:
+3/130%: :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultzelda::ultpichu::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultwolf::ultrosalina::ultpalutena::ultcorrinf::ultinkling::ultridley::ultpiranha::ultjoker::ultpyra::ultmythra::ultkazuya:
+2/120%: :ultkirby::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultmegaman::ultbrawler::ultrobin::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ult_terry::ultbyleth:
+1/110%: :ultmario::ultfalcon::ultsheik::ultyounglink::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsnake::ultdiddy::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwiifittrainer::ultswordfighter::ultgunner::ultpacman::ultshulk::ultduckhunt::ultcloud::ultbayonetta::ultincineroar::ulthero::ultsteve::ultsephiroth:

BALANCED / DEFAULT POWER
:ultdk::ultfox::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultfalco::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja::ultbowserjr::ultken:

NERFED:
-1/90%: :ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultpikachu::ultness::ultjigglypuff::ultike::ultlucas::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultryu::ultbanjokazooie::ultsora:
-2/80%::ultlink::ultyoshi::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultrichter::ultminmin
-3/70%::ultlittlemac::ultsimon:

I decided to use custom balance for all of the characters, either I kept them balanced, buff them or nerf them. But I do need some volunteers to assist me with making the tier list process workload easier

But in order to vote, here are some directions and rules.

There are 5 general tiers; top tier, high tier, mid tier, low tier, and bottom tier. Users can vote characters into top tier, bottom tier, or +/- divisions of top, high, mid, and low tier. Based on the description of each tier in the poll, place each character where you think they belong, with top tiers being the strongest characters and bottom tiers being the worst characters.

Using everybody's votes, the stats will be run and a beautiful tier list will be made!

While you are filling out the poll, it is highly recommended that you use a tier list maker to better visualize your tier list (especially if you are ordering each character).

But remember DO NOT USE UPVOTES TO VOTE CHARACTERS UP OR DOWN ON THE LIST!

These act as discussion prompts, allowing people to talk about said characters. They can be used to talk about how good characters are in the meta, how these characters are played, how to play against these characters, and really anything else, as long as it's about the character listed and how they play in Ultimate. Try to keep conversation constructive! No opinions are wrong!

Use the link to VOTE: https://forms.gle/fESwuvDV2M5WubFA6

The results will be final in late February.

Top Bottom