• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Current Findings for K. Rool's Moves

iDarkLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDarkLinkGraal
3DS FC
0173-1601-0584
I compiled all of this at 3AM watching the Snake vs K Rool fight over and over, and this was all I could find.
If anyone knows any more info on moves/data for moves that I saw nothing about, I'd appreciate it being posted down below.

K Rool Analysis

Jab - One-two swipe (maybe w/ rapid jabs?)
Dash Attack - Super Armor
FTilt - No Data
UTilt - No Data
DTilt - No Data (?)

FSmash - Boxing Punch
USmash - No Data
DSmash - No Data (?)

FThrow - No Data
BThrow - 11.5%
UThrow - Top of the screen, 16.8%
DThrow - No Data

NAir- 12%
FAir - Bowser BAir, 14%, 10% (sweet spot where?)
BAir- Ganon FAir, 20%
UAir - Headbutt, juggle tool?
DAir - Thicc Bih, probably a spike?

B - Cannonball is slow, inhale from cannon can take in enemies/cannonball/items, maybe falls on contact, 18% (second shot)
Side-B - Crown cannot be stopped, even with perfect shield, unless airgrabbed, returns to K Rool if untouched for ~10 seconds, 6% on return (Set knockback?)
Up-B - Helipack (No hitbox?)
Down-B - Counter

Unknown Move
At the end of K Rool's reveal trailer, he turns big and buries DK and Diddy in the ground. Looks to be either DTilt or DSmash, probably the latter.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
We haven't seen his F-Tilt. The palm strike you've put as the "Ganon jab" is just his Jab 1.

iDarkLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDarkLinkGraal
3DS FC
0173-1601-0584
We haven't seen his F-Tilt. The palm strike you've put as the "Ganon jab" is just his Jab 1.
Just reviewed the fight and you're right. Fixed.

Last edited:

iDarkLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDarkLinkGraal
3DS FC
0173-1601-0584
Dash attack was added.
Cannonball fixed.
Along with extra details on more moves from his reveal trailer

Last edited:

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
If we're being complete, there's also the grab pummel, ledge getup attack, and regular getup attack, none of which we've seen yet.

Really looking forward to seeing what the rest of his smash attacks and tilts are like.

Top Bottom