• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My car to SCSA schedule and stuff

pockyD

Smash Legend
People:
Me
Falcomist
Rad Brian
Joeplicate
Tofu (I need your address info, pm or AIM me @ 'horizonflash')

Friday (5/29)
I intend to leave home around 1 pm. I recommend everyone eat something before we go.
Pick up Justin (from home) / Brian (from caltrain) around that time
Pick up Joe (sorry, if I'm going to SJ anyway, I'd rather you meet me there) / Tofu (you live in the city itself I assume?) from San Jose, which will be around 1:45 or so I'm guessing
Go to Joe's legendary house; if everything goes to plan and we don't choose to eat along the way, we would get there around 7-7:30 pm...

Saturday (5/30)
Bask in the glow of all the birthday gifts you guys will be getting me
Irvine is 90 minutes away, so leave some time between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. Yes I am uptight in the mornings on the road =\ (though I guess not more so than I normally am anyway)

Sunday (5/31)
Leave whenever we feel like it; I assume that means right after lunch
I'm willing to take everyone home, so that means I will be taking Joe to Santa Cruz... Brian you live too far north so unless we get home so late that BART is closed (like we did after the first SCSA and I had to take rey home =\) I'll take you to Millbrae BART because caltrain is fkn dumb, especially on weekends

GAS MONEY
I get about 30 MPG
Depending on which routes we take, we will probably cover something like 900-950 miles, so for easy math and desire to not get screwed, I will assume, 930
That's 31 gallons
Gas today is about $2.75/gallon; hopefully it doesn't go up a lot more
With that, the total cost is 85.25
Divided 5 ways, that is $17/person ... I don't need you to pay up front or anything but I don't really intend to have much change, so please try to have that exactly at some point instead of hoping I can break your 20 (I'm willing to just keep your 20 though :) )

PS if anyone in socal wants to mm me in melee, this is a good place to ask! I'm not good and I'm willing to MM anyone for $1-5, so it's a good deal!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
pockyD, let's MM $5. I wanna play an IC other than Fly and Embrace.

if you don't wanna do that, let's play some friendlies. :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah I'm staying at home for friday and maybe saturday, I guess

then I'll be back the 12th
I'm sure I've told you this a million times

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Hey Justin, it just so happens that I'm going to LA on AX weekend and staying at my sisters place which i think is < 15 minutes away. I'll have some dead days in there, so AX is a possibility.

I'll be finding out plans for that weekend in the weeks to come.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Hey Justin, it just so happens that I'm going to LA on AX weekend and staying at my sisters place which i think is < 15 minutes away. I'll have some dead days in there, so AX is a possibility.

I'll be finding out plans for that weekend in the weeks to come.
Alrite just let me know .

Naota21t

Smash Champion
justin how u going to AX? i have a few friends from CSM who are going and i can stay with, but they're going by plane, which is expensive.

u got room in the car ur going with (assuming ur driving).

joeplicate

Smash Master
get that bull**** garbage out of this thread lol

I've been texting tofu, he is thinking of flaking due to money johns
hopefully he won't though

edit:
nah he's going

pocky, pick me up from tofu's place
I'll give you the address later

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well at the time i thought i would go but i didn't tell him that if something better came up i wouldn't

and something better came up

but mostly it's just cuz i don't want to drive to SB and i'm trying to spend as little money as possible

Top Bottom