• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"My boi, Smash is what all true warriors strive for!" King Harkinian for Smash!?

Do You Want the King in Smash?

• Yes, in Fighter's Pass 2

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Not in Fighter's Pass 2, maybe next Smash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not in Fighter's Pass 2, but maybe in another Smash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, as an Assist Trophy

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Yes, as a Spirit/Trophy

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE CD-I ZELDA GAMES!!!!

Who is this?

King Harkinian is a character in Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: Wand of Gamelon. His role in Zelda: Wand of Gamelon is slightly bigger, as a key point of the plot is him going to Gamelon to aid Duke Onkled against the evil forces of Ganon, but is tricked by Duke Onkled and captured by Ganon.

Why him over Skull Kid/Midna/Tingle/etc.

The memes, my boi, the memes.

Is he even popular?

Yes. Zelda CD-i YTPs have millions of views.

Any Obstacles in His Way?

A few. Two I can think of are:

-He may not be owned by Nintendo, since Nintendo had little involvement in the CD-i Zelda games beyond letting Philips use the property. It is unknown if Philips would want to cooperate for a character like this.

-May lack Japan popularity.

SUPPORTERS:

GenoDoge GenoDoge
SharkLord SharkLord
Schonberg Schonberg
smash puffle smash puffle

Last edited:

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman
We’re really pushing for King Harkinian? Really?

We ALL know Morshu has a better Moveset! Lamp oil, rope, bombs... what does the king have? The Triforce of Courage to protect him? His wine goblet?

...Put me on the list. This is the kind of newcomer speculation I love to see, and I’d love to see what sort of moveset someone could make for him.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i like him but cdi should never be in Smash because it would Traumatize the real Zelda Characters

Top Bottom