• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My biggest problem with Robin

My biggest issue so far is how annoying it is to try to use my Levin sword for aerials.

As someone who uses tilt stick and also uses my c-stick for aerials, I find it's very frustrating to want to tilt someone on the ground and then use my control stick to chase them with an aerial, especially if my tilt misses and I want to do a retreating Fair.

Does anyone get annoyed by this? Other than switching my stick to c-stick, any recommendations?

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
If you have A+B Smash on, you can pull out Levin Sword for aerials much easier. This also helps when you have bronze sword already equipped and you want to do Levin nair, since you can't smash the stick anyway, but it works for all aerials. The timing is pretty strict though, and sometimes you may end up charging Thunder instead. Still, it's your best option imo.

If you have A+B Smash on, you can pull out Levin Sword for aerials much easier. This also helps when you have bronze sword already equipped and you want to do Levin nair, since you can't smash the stick anyway, but it works for all aerials. The timing is pretty strict though, and sometimes you may end up charging Thunder instead. Still, it's your best option imo.
Ah, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Honestly, if you're going to play Robin, you need to use Smash stick, end of story. At least while you're using Robin.

Top Bottom