• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My #1 most wanted character for Smash Ultimate dlc

sbhouse12345

Smash Rookie
I'm probably the only one that has even thought of this character but my most wanted character is... CRYPTO FROM DESTROY ALL HUMANS! Destroy all humans is one of my favorite childhood games and now that it's getting a remake. I think he should be put in Smash. Now it hasn't been announced on the Nintendo Switch yet but I bet it will eventually. He has serious moveset potential. His special can be like Shulk's where you can choose between a number of guns: The Zap-O-Matic, The Disintegrater Ray, Ball Lightning, Shrink Ray, and Plasma Blaster. His side special can be the dislocater. His up special can be his jet pack. His down special can be his shield. His grab and throw can be psychokinesis. His final smash should be his flying saucer. So what do you guys think? *Crypto Destroys the Competition*

Top Bottom