• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
JBM says he wants to take MvC 3 and/or MK9 seriously. I told him he should just make the logical switch to Brawl. He threw a tantrum as the thought of playing brawl makes him trip out.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Why are characters next to the names of the KC brawl players? This isn't a power ranking and nobody gives a sh*t that you play some obscure character.

PS: I play Ice Climbers.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Oh that's an easy one.
I'm biased towards Brawl since that's what I play.

Did you want me to add a character icon for your name?

DeLux

Anybody that's following this thread good at making quick impromptu fliers? I'm bad at it, otherwise I'd take care of it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm willing to come to this so put me down as a possible Lux cause I don't know what can happen for me next week.

DeLux

Sorry Mr. Doom, I got your skype message to unlist you, but didn't get a chance to amend that until now
and by get a chance I mean didn't remember, sorry

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
So both Brawl and Melee are happening on May 7th? If someone could verify this that would be awesome.

also, anyone want to team for melee?... darkatma wont be attending =(

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Wish I could go to this one but no more out-of-state tournaments for me. Good luck everybody! (Especially Geno)

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Has housing not been updated on the main post or are there really seriously only 4 people accepting the offers of housing?

DeLux

I'm actually going to go through and get the housing requests/attending more organized over the next hour, so I'll let you know Blake :)

Edit: As of right now, I have no idea who needs/wants housing lol
Just post now, "I need housing". We'll definitely be able to work something out between KC Brawl and Melee

DeLux

Apparently KU locals are interested in N64 as a tournament. Can I start getting a count on possible n64 setups if we decide to run it as a $5 side event?

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeeees 64 tourney would be awesome

unfortunately I don't have the cartridge though, just the console. I'll try and hit up potts and duck and see if they can bring theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom